- Volume 12 Issue 1
Variations of Ground-lever Ozone Concentration in Korea during 1991 to 1993
1991 - 1993년 사이 우리나라의 오존 농도 변화
- 김영성 (한국과학기술연구원 환경연구센터, 130-650 서울 청량 사서함 131호)
- Published : 1996.03.01
One-hour average concentrations of ground-level ozone from around 80 monitoring stations in Korea during 1991 to 1993 were analyzed to examine characteristics of the ozone concentration variations. Two types of variations were observed: one was for the Capital area typified by Kwanghwmun, and the other was for the south and east seashore region typified by Tongkwangyang. In the Capital area including Seoul, Inchon, Kyonggi-do and Chunchon, mean daily 1-hout maximum was the highest in June following high monthly averages in spring. But frequent precipitation prevented further rise of daily maximum in July and August even though there were frequent episodes of high concentration exceeding 100ppb. In the south and east seashore region, average concentration was the highest throughout the year, and daily maximum and minimum simultaneously changed owing to small contributions from photochemical reactions. The typical annual variation was spring peak, summer down, and fall rise. Spring peak accompanied an usual observations of background variations at remote sites in the Northern Hemisphere. Riess of average and daily maximum with lower daily minimum in fall were attributable to photochemical reactions.
- 한국과학기술연구원 보고서 E1041-40476 서울시 지역별 대기오염도 분석평가 기초 연구 송동웅
- Atmospheric Environment v.19 Observations of stratospheric ozone at the ground level in Regina, Canada Chung,Y.S.;Dann,T.
- J. Air Waste Manage. Assoc. v.44 Ground-level ozone in eastern Canada: seasonal variations, trends, and occurrences of high concentrations Fuentes,J.D.;Dann,T.F.
- Rethinking the Ozone Problem in Urban and Regional Air Pollution National Research Council
- Atmospheric Environment v.29 The spatial variation of ozone climatology on the western slope of the Sierra Nevada Van Ooy,D.J.;Carroll,J.J.
- Atmospheric Environment v.23 Observational study of stratospheric ozone intrusions into the lower troposphere Wakamatsu,S.;Uno,I.;Ueda,H.;Uehara,K.;Tateishi,H.
- Atmospheric Environment v.28 Episodes of high ozone concentrations at the earth's surface resulting from transport down from the upper tropospher/lower stratosphere: a review and case studies Davies,T.D.;Schuepbach,E.
- 대기보전 세미나, 대기측정망과 환경기준 대기오염 자동측정망 설치 및 운영관리- 서울시내 대기오염 자동 측정소를 중심으로- 홍성철
- Atmospheric Environment v.28 Surface ozone measurements from a global network Oltmans,S.J.;Levy,H.Ⅱ
- 한국에너지기술연구소 보고서 KE-93009S 연료사용 변화에 따른 광화학 오염물질 발생 연구 김영성
- Atmospheric Environment v.28 Characteristics of background surface ozone in Japan Sunwoo,Y.;Carmichael,G.R.;Ueda,H.
- J. Air Pollution Control Assoc. v.30 The impact of stratospheric ozone on tropospheric air quality Singh,H.B.;Viezee,W.;Johnson,W.B,;Ludwig,F.L.
- 한국에너지기술연구소 보고서 KIER-941132 수도권 지역의 대기질 개선을 위한 에너지 소비형태 연구(Ⅰ) 김영성
- Science v.243 Urban air pollution: state of the science Seinfeld,J.H.
- 한국대기보전학회지 v.11 부산지역의 오존 농도 특성과 기상 인자에 관한 연구 전병일;김유근;이화운
- Atmospheric Environment v.25A Diurnal curves of tropospheric ozone in the western United States Bohm,M.;McCune,B.;Vandetta,T.
- J. Air Waste Manage. Assoc. v.42 Surface-level ozone: climate change and evidence for trends Lefohn,A.S.;Sadwick,D.S.;Feister,U.;Mohnen,V.A.
- 서울대학교 대기과학과 석사학위 논문 여천 동광양 지역 지상 오존 농도와 기상인자와의 상관성 분석 김진영
- J. Air Waste Manage. Assoc. v.43 Changes in diurnal patterns related to changes in ozone levels Lefohn,A.S.;Foley,J.K.;Shadwick,D.S.;Tilton,B.E.
- Atmospheric Environment v.29 A model investigation of summertime diurnal ozone behavior in rural mountainous locations Zaveri,R.A.;Saylor,R.D.;Peter,L.K.;McNider,R.;Song,A.
- J. Geophys. Res. v.92 Ozone production in the rural troposphere and the implications for regional and global ozone distributions Liu,S.C.;Trainer,M.;Fehsenfeld,F.C.;Parrish,D.D.;Williams,E.J.;Fahey,D.W.;Hubler,G.;Murphy,P.C.
- 한국대기보전학회지 v.7 서울 수도권 지역의 광화학 오존에 관한 연구 정용승;정재섭