- Volume 12 Issue 1
Numerical Simulation of Advection and Diffusion using the Local Wind Model in Pusan Coastal Area, Korea
부산 연안역에서의 국지풍모델을 이용한 이류확산 수치모의
- 김유근 (부산대학교 대기과학과) ;
- 이화운 (부산대학교 대기과학과) ;
- 전병일 (부산대학교 대기과학과)
- Published : 1996.03.01
The two-stage numerical model was used to study the relation between three-dimensional local wind model, advection/diffusion model of random walk method and second moment method on Pusan coastal area. The first stage is three dimensional time-dependent local wind model which gives the wind field and vertical dirrusion coefficient. The second stage is advection/diffusion model which uses the results of the first stage as input data. First, wind fields on Pusan coastal area for none synoptic scale wind showed typical land and sea breeze circulation, and convergence zone occured at 1200LST in northern of domain, in succession, moved northward of domain. Emissions from Sinpyeong industrial district were trasnported toward the inland by sea breeze during daytime, and reached the end part of domain about 1800LST. During nighttime, emissions return to sea by land breeze and vertical diffusion also contributes to upward transport. In order to use this model for forecast of air pollution concentration on the Pusan coastal area, it is necessary that computed value must be compared with measured value and wind fields model must also be dealt in detail.
- J. Appl. Meteor. v.21 Random-walk simulation of gradient transfer process applies to dispersion of stack emisson from coal-fired power plant Diehl,S.R.;D.T.Smith;M.Sydor
- 한국기상학회 1994년 가을학술발표회 초록집 김해기지의 해풍특성에 관한 연구 이현수;손준호
- Boundary-Layer Met. v.45 A 3-D sea breeze model of the PBL including pollutant dispersion Papageorgiou,J.G.
- 부산대학교 석사학위논문 부산 연안에서의 바람의 수치시뮬레이션에 관한 연구 전병일
- J. Appl. Meteor. v.32 The atmospheric mesoscale dispersion medeling system Uliasz,M.
- J. Comput. Phys. v.32 An analysis of a local second moment conserving quasi-Lagrangian scheme for solving the advection equation Kerr,C.L.;A.F.Blumberg
- 한국기상학회지 v.30 no.3 지상관측자료를 이용한 대기질 시뮬레이션 박순웅
- J. Appl. Meteor. v.20 Sensitivity of a complex urban air quality model to input data Seigneur,C.S.;T.W.Tesxhe;P.M.Roth;L.E.Reid
- proceeding of the 7th IUAPPA v.Ⅱ Distribution of snow pollution and numerical computation of the cloud physical mechanism in the northern Kanto mountain area in Japan Yoshikawa,T.
- 한국환경과학회지 v.2 no.1 부산지방의 해륙풍에 관한 Simulation 장광미;문승의;조병길
- Technical reports of the meteorological research institute, no.11 Observations and numerical experiments on local circulation and mediumrange transport of air pollutants MRI
- J. Appl. Meteor. v.11 Numerical modeling of advection and diffusion of Urban area source pollutants Egan,B.A.;J.R.Mahoney
- Tellus. v.26 A method for numerical solution of the advection equation Pederson,L.B.;L.P.Prahm
- J. Appl. Meteor. v.15 A pseudospectral model for dispersion of atmospheric pollutant Christensen,O.;L.P.Prahm
- 한국기상학회지 v.30 no.1 라그랑지 입자 확산모델을 이용한 비반응 오염물질의 농도추정 박순웅
- J. Geophys. Res. v.83 no.C4 Efficient prediction of ground surface temperature and moisture, with inclusion of a layer of vegetation Deardorff,J.W.
- J. Meteor. Soc. Japan v.66 Numerical simulation of global dispersion of radioactive pollutants from the accident at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant Kimura,F.;T.Yoshikawa
- J. Appl. Meteor. v.20 An examination of some simple numerical schemes for calculating scalar advection Long,P.E.;D.W.Pepper
- Atmospheric Environment v.26B no.3 The effects of mesoscale circulation on the dispersion of pollutant (SO₂) in the eastern Mediterranean, southern coastal plain of Israel Robinsohn,J.;Y.Mahrer;E.Wakshal