- Volume 21 Issue 3
In this paper, we propose a 7-phase life cycle model which applies to Computer Integrated Manufacturing systems. The model emphasizes product design and manufacturing design activities of CIM to secure the critical success factors of CIM systems such as high quality, adaptability, productivity, and flexibility. It is argued that the product design aspect would be divided into three phases-conceptual design, embodiment design, and detialed design. The conceptual design phase is to build a conceptual model of the product based on requirements and specifications which reflect "the voice of the customer". THe embodiment design phase utilizes specific design tools such as DFM, CAE, and CAD, and results in a concrete model of the product and parts. The detailed design phase is to crete a working prototype of the product and design tools such as DFA. CAD and CAM are employed in this phase. The output of the product design activity is to be the input for the manufacturing design activity. Using the proposed model, one can effectively and efficiently manufacture a high-quality, low-cost product with short delivery time, and above all achieve customer'ssatisfaction.isfaction.
- 자동시스템의 분석과 설계 강석호;최인수
- 기업생존을 위한 새로운 패러다임 CIM 이석주
- '94 대한산업공학회 추계학술대회 논문집 v.1 고속병렬 컴퓨터 개발을 위한 개발 방법론 이준석;박진원
- '95 한국경영과학회/대한산업공학회 춘계공동 학술대회 논문집 v.1 주전산기 개발을 위한 계층적 라이프싸이클 모델 이준석;박진원
- CIM총론 : 컴퓨터 지원 설계 생산 관리 정태형;최후곤(역)
- IEEE Transactions on Computers v.25 no.12 Software engineering Boehm,B.W.
- IEEE Computer v.21 no.5 A spiral model of software development and enhancement Boehm,B.W.
- Product Design For Assembly Boothroyd,G.;P.Dewhurst
- Design For Excellence Bralla,J.G.
- Quality Function Deployment : How to Make QFD Work for You Cohen,L.
- Systems Integration-The Process Computer Science Corporation
- Design For Manufacture Corbett,J.;M.Dooner;J.Meleka;C.Pym
- Computer Aided Systems Engineering Eisner,H.
- The Engineering Design Process Ertas,A.;J.C.Jones
- American Management Systems,Special Topics Report Strategies for developing successful information systems Forman,F.L.;M.S.Hess
- IEEE Transactions on Systems Science and Cybernetics v.SSC5 no.2 Three dimensional morphology of systems engineering Hall,A.D.
- Metasystems Methodology : A New Synthesis and Unification Hall,A.D.
- Harvard Business Review The house of quality Houser,J.R.;D.Clausing
- Proceedings of the 1995 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, Cybernetics v.5 Toward a specification procedure of operational functions for an automated system Jacquet,L.;Y.Sallez;R.Soenen
- Life Cycle Modelling for Innovation Products and Processes Towards a new specification method for an automated system Jacquet,L.;Y.Sallez;R.Soenen;Krause,F.L.(ed.);H.Jansen(ed.)
- IEEE Spectrum v.30 no.9 200 years to CIM Jaikumar,R.
- Intelligent Manufacturing Systems Kusiak,A.
- IEEE Network v.2 no.3 Computer integrated manufacturing : A structural perspective Kusiak,A.;S.S.Heragu
- Decision Science v.25 no.2 Important Strategic and tactical manufacturing issues in the 1990s Malhotra,M.K.;D.C.Steele;V.Grover
- Total Design : Integrated Methods for Successful Product Engineering Pugh,S.
- Proceedings of WESCON Managing the development of large software systems : concepts and techniques Royce,W.W.
- IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics v.22 no.5 Systems engineering and information technology : Catalysts for total quality in industry and education Sage,A.P.
- Systems Engineering Sage,A.P.
- Computer Aided Concurrent Integral Design Schmidt,R.F.;M.Schmidt(ed.)
- Successful Implementation of Concurrent Engineering Products and Processes Shin,S.G.(ed.)
- Annals of CIRP v.41 no.2 Concurrent engineering Sohlenius,G.
- The Principles of Design Suh,Nam.P.
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing Vail,P.S.
- Life Cycle Modelling for Innovative Products and Processes Industrial methods for product and process development-a case study Vallhagen,J.;Krause,F.L.(ed.);H.Jansen(ed.)