- Volume 24 Issue 2 Serial No. 77
Changes in activities of protease, phenoloxidase and cellulase during mycelium growth of Pleurotus ostreatus in sawdust cultures
톱밥배양한 느타리버섯 균사생장시 생산되는 각종 효소변화
- Chang, Hyun-You (Division of Applied Microbiology, Agricultural Sciences and Technology Institute, RDA) ;
- Kim, Gwang-Po (Division of Applied Microbiology, Agricultural Sciences and Technology Institute, RDA) ;
- Cha, Dong-Yeul (Division of Applied Microbiology, Agricultural Sciences and Technology Institute, RDA)
- Published : 1996.06.30
Effects of various kinds of sawdusts, supplements and culture conditions on activities of several enzymes such as protease, phenoloxidase and cellulase produced from mycelium of P. ostreatus grown on sawdust medium were studied and the results are as follows; Higher specific activity of these enzymes was observed when oak tree sawdust and poplar tree sawdust were supplemented with rice bran or wheat bran at rate of 30%, 20% and 10% in total volume respectively. Higher total activities of protease, phenoloxidase and cellulase were observed at 70% of the moisture contents of culture media, while lower activity of these enzymes was observed with 40% moisture contents of sawdust culture medium. The pH 4 and 9 of the sawdust media appeared to be optimum pH for the. production of protease while pH 5 and 7 were optimal for the production of phenoloxidase. The pH 6 of the sawdust medium was optimal for the production of cellulase. The optimum incubating temperature for the production of protease, phenoloxidase and cellulase was
- Arch. Microbiol v.125 Function of laccase in the white-rot fungus Fomes annosus Haars, A.;Huttermann. A.
- Arch. Microbiol v.109 The importance of phenoloxidase activity in lignin degradation by the white-rot fungus Sporotrichum pulverulentum Ander, P.;Eriksson K.E.
- Phytopathology v.69 Mechanisms of wood decay and the unique features of heartrots Highley, T.L.;Kirk T.K.
- Papperstidn v.5 Microbiol. degradation of lignin part I. sven Hiroi, T.;Eriksson K.E.
- J. Kor. Agri. Sci. v.24 Studies on enzymes produced by Basidiomycetes, Part I. The production crude enzymes Hong, J.S.;Kim, D.H.
- Kor. J. Mycol v.12 no.2 Studies on the enzymes produced by pleurotus sajor-caju (I) Hong, J.S.;Uhm, T.B.;Jung, G.T.;Lee, K.B.
- J. Jap. wood Res. Soc. v.20 Demethylation of lignin and lignin models by fungal laccase Ishihara, T.;Miyazaki, M.
- Phytochem v.18 Reactivity of different oxidases with lignin and lignin compounds Kaplan, D.H.
- Physiol. Rev. v.30 Biochemistry of melanin formation Lerner. A.B.;Fitzpatrick T.B.
- J. of Bacteriology v.106 no.1 Phenoloxidase activity and fruiting body formotion in Shizophyllum commune Leonard, T.J.
- J. Biol. Chem. v.193 Protein measurement with the Folin phenol reagent Lowry, O.H.;Rosebrough, N.J.;Farr, A.L.;Randall, R.J.
- Holzforsch v.34 Studies on lignin biodegradation impossible role of non-specific oxidation of lignin by laccase Noguchi, A.;Shimada, M.;Higuchi, T.
- Agr. Biol. Chem. v.38 Purification and some enzymatical properties of acid protease A and B Oda, K.;Murao, S.
- Arch. Microbiol v.40 Characterization of lignosulfonate-induced phenoloxidase activity in the atypical white rotfungus polyporus dichrous Raiha, M.;Sundmann, V.
- J. bacteriol v.59 The biological degradation of soluble cellulose derivatives and its relationship to the mechanism of cellulase hydrolysis Reese, E.T.;Siu, R.G.H.;Levinson, H.S.
- Microbiol v.72 Patterns of diffusibility of lignin and carbohydrate-degrading systems in wood-rotting fungi Rosenberg, S.L.
- Arch. Microbiol v.103 Utilization and polymerization of lignosulfonates by wood-rotting fungi Selin, J.F.;Sundmann, V.;Raiha, M.
- J. Biol. Chem. v.19 Notes on sugar determination Somogyi, M.
- Trans. mycol. sci. Japan v.24 Catecol-oxidizing activities of basidiomycetes fungi Tsuruta, T.;Kawai, M.
- Trans. mycol. sci. Japan v.28 Purification and some properties of carboxyl proteinases from Tricholoma matsutake Terashita, T.;Kono, M.
- Agric. Biol. Chem. v.49 no.8 Purification and some properties of metal proteinases from Lentinus edodes Terashita, T.;Oda, K.;Kono, M.;Murao, S.
- Agri. Biol. chem. v.41 Cellulase production in semisolid cultures of Trichoderma viride Vilela, L.C.;Torillo, A.R.;de Ocampo, A.T.;Rosario, E.T.
- Acta. Microb. polonica ser. v.7 Studies on the decomposition of lignosulfonates by the fungi Pleurotus ostreatus and Trametes pubescens Wasilewska, M.W.;Trojanowski, J.
- Applied and Environmental Microbiology v.56 no.4 Purification and characterization of an extracellular acid proteinase from the ectomycorrhizal fungus Hebeloma crustuliniforme Zhu, H.;Guo, D.C.;Dancik, B.P.
- 酵素ハンドブツグ 赤屈四郞(監修)
- 化學と生物 v.14 りブニンを食う微生物 原口隆英