- Volume 4 Issue 5
Determination of Atmospheric Lead in Suwon City
수원지역의 대기 중 Pb의 농도 결정
- Lee, Tae-Jung (Dept. of Environmental Science, Air Pollution Lab., Kyung Hee University) ;
- Kim, Seoun-Cheon (Dept. of Environmental Science, Air Pollution Lab., Kyung Hee University) ;
- Kim, Dong-Sool (Dept. of Environmental Science, Air Pollution Lab., Kyung Hee University)
- Published : 1995.12.01
Monitoring of lead concentration in the ambient alt was performed in Kyung Hee University-Suwon Campus over a period of 5 year from November 1989 to September 1994 using a cascade impactor having 9 size stages. Lead level was analyzed by x-ray fluorescence. The lead levels have been extensively examined to identify annual trends, seasonal variations, and size distribution of lead concentration. Even though consumption of leaded gasoline has been decreased, the levels have not significantly changed during the sampling period. Probably other sources like fossil fuel emission and refuse incinerator will be potential contributors. The seasonal variation showed that Pb concentration significantly increased in the winter season and decreased in the summer season. The size distributions of Pb were observed to be unimodal distribution of the 1.1~2.1
- 한국환경연감 no.7 환경부
- 석탄 및 석탄희의 특성 규명과 활용방안 연구 대한 석탄기술연구소
- Enriron. Sci. & Technol. v.28 Guidelines for lead in soil Bobby,G.W.;E.d.Brian
- Air & Waste Management Association, For Prevention at the 85th Annual Meeting & Exhibition Pollution prevention for lead Boyd,C.A.;T.G.Casey
- Atmospheric Environment v.20 Lead analysis in urban dust on St. Thomas, Virgin Islands Brown,D.R.
- Enriron. Sci. & Technol. v.26 no.9 Reducing lead in gasoline Mexico's experience Driscoll,W.;P.;Mushak;J.Garfias;S.J.Rothenberg
- Atmospheric Environment v.24B Inhalable particulate and meteorological characteristics of the city of Riyadh, Saudi, Arabia El-Shobokshy,M.S.;S.A.Al-Tamrab;F.M.Hussein
- Atmospheric Environment v.16 Trace metals in atmospheric deposition: A review and assessment Galloway,J.N.;J.D.Thorton;S.A.Norton;H.L.Volchok;R.A.N.McLean
- Atmospheric Environment v.25 Size distribution of trace metals in Ponce, Puerto Rico air particulate matter Infante,R.;I.L.Acosta
- J. Geograph. Reser. v.95 Particle size distribution and chemistry of late winter arctic aerosols Li,S.M.;J.W.Winchester
- Atmospheric Environment v.5 Determination of particulate composition, concentration and size distribution changes with time Lundgren,D.A.
- Atmospheric Environment v.27B Size distribution of trace metals in the Los Angeles atmosphere Lyons,J.M.;C.Venkataraman;H.H.Main;S.K.Friedlander
- Atmospheric Environment v.24A Dry deposition of atmospheric aerosols by dual tracer method Main,H.H.;S.K.Friedlander
- Aerosol Sci. & Tech. v.13 Nuclear analysis of trace elements in size-classified submicronmeter aerosol particles from a rural airshed Ondov,J.M.;J.A.Dodd;G.Tuncel
- Atmospheric Environment v.21 Relation between lead in air and in petrol in two urban areas of Britain Pattenden,N.J.;J.R.Branson
- Atmospheric Environment v.28 Atmospheric lead pollution in an urban area-brisbane, Australia Simpson,R.W.;H.Xu.
- Atmospheric Environment v.28 Airborne lead pollution in the city of Varanasi, India Tripathi,A.
- Envir. Technol. v.11 Lead in air and blood in the state of Bahrain Walter,V.J.;E.Raveendran
- JAPCA v.31 Effect of meteorology on the atmospheric concentrations of traffic-related pollutants at a Los Angeles site Witz,S.;Jr A.B.Moore
- Environ. Sci. & Technol. v.28 Guidelines for lead in soil Wixson,G.B.;B.E.Davies