- Volume 4 Issue 5
The health symptoms assessment and urinary hippuric acid excretions of workers exposed to toluene occupationally in shoes workshops were investigated by the Questionnaire and the field monitoring. Based on the results, the acute health symptoms of workers exposed to toluene by questionnaire were fatigue(58.7%), irritation of the eyes, nose and throat(57.2%), and skin dryness(43.3%). And the complaints about workshop environment are odor, dust and noise. The mean values of urinary hippuric acid excretions in m식e and female were 1.08
- 부산의사회지 v.17 no.7 한국인의 뇨중 마뇨산 배설량에 관한 조사 김돈균;김수영
- 작업환경측정 및 분석방법 노동과학연구소
- 산업안전보건법 노동부
- 근로자 특수건강 진단 방법 및 인정 기준 설정에 관한 연구 노동부
- 산업안전보건 법령집 노동부
- 근로자 건강진단 검사방법 대한산업보건협회
- 근로자 건강진단 관계규정 대한산업보건협회
- 예방의학회지 v.21 no.2 톨루엔 폭로 근로자들의 요중 마뇨산 배설량 이채언(등)
- Documentation of the threshold limit value and biological exposure indices(5th ed.) ACGIH
- Biological monitoring methods for individual chemicals Baselt,P.C.
- Scan J Work Environ Health v.8 Exposure to toluene uptake distribution and elimination in man Carrison,A.
- Clayton FE. Patty's industrial hygiene and toxicology(3rd ed.) Clayton,G.D.
- Industrial hygiene and toxicology v.Ⅱ Fatty F.A.
- Practical physiological chemistry(11th ed.) Hawk,P.B.;Berge,O.
- Scan J Work Environ Health v.6 Symptoms of car painters with long term exposure to a mixture of organic solvents Husman,R.
- Maxcy-Rosenau Public health and preventive medicine(11th ed.) Last,J.M.
- Poisoning Oettingen,W.F.
- Brit J Ind Med v.27 Urinary excretion of hippuric acid in the urine of persions exposed to vapors of toluence and m- or p-xylene as a test of exposure Ogata,M.;Tomokuni,K.;Takatsuka,Y.
- Statistical methods Snedecor,G.W.;Cochran,W.G.
- Detoxication Mechanism William,R.J.