- Volume 4 Issue 5
The treatment performances of anaerobic-aerobic activated sludge process were investigated under various operation conditions. The treatment system proposed in this study gave a relatively stable performance against hourly change of the flow rate and showed a satisfactory removal of nitrogen and phosphorus compounds under experimental conditions. The recycle ratio of mixed liquor from aerobic to anaerobic region and peak coefficient primarily controlled the extent of nitrogen removal. The recycle ratio had the optimum values which were determined by the microbial activities of nitrification and denitrification. The behavior of the treatment unit could be simulated by using the kinetic equations and reactor models which considered the treatment units as complete mixing tanks.
- J. Water Pollut. Control Fed. v.58 Single-sludge nitrogen removal modeling and experimental results Argaman,Y.;A.Brenner
- J. Water Pollut. Control v.72 Biological denitrification Barnard,J.L.
- J. Water Pollut. Control Fed. v.53 International nutrint control technology for municipal effluents Barth,E.F.;H.D.Stensel
- LAWQ 17th Biennial International Conference, Book 1 Biological nitrogen and phosporus removal in anaerobic/anoxic SBR with separated biofilm nitrification Bortone,G.;F.malaspina;L.Stante;A.Tilche
- J. Water Pollut. Control Fed. v.60 Nitrate removal from water supplies using biological denitrification Dahab,M.F.;Y.W.Lee
- 化學工學第25回 講演要旨集(第3分冊) 二槽式濾過型液ジェジェットバイオリアクタ-の窒素除 法に及ぼす循環比の影響 大平勇一;山際和明;大川 輝
- The Phenomenon of simulataneous phosphate uptake and release, and its importance in biological nutrient removal, biological phosphate removal from wastewaters, Rome Gerber,A.;R.H.de Villiers;E.S.Mostert;C.J.J.Riet Van
- Biochemical Engineering for zool Kinetics of nitrogen and BOD removal in biofilm processes Hano,T.;M.Matsumoto;K.Kuribayashi
- New activated sludge processes Hashimoto,S.
- Prog. Water Res. v.27 no.4 Biological phosphorus untake anoxic and aerobic conditions Jens Peter Kerrn-Jespersen;Mogens Henzen
- J. Water Pollut. Control Fed. v.60 Nitrate versus oxygen repiration in the activated sludge process McClimtock,S.A.;J.H.Sherrard;J.T.Novak;C.W.Randall
- Prog. J. Water Pollut. Control Fed. v.58 Interactions of temperature, pH, and biomass on the nitrification process Nazih Kh. Shammas
- J. Water Pollut. Control Fed. v.57 Simultaneous denitrification with nitrification in single channel oxidation diches Rittmann,B.E.;W.E.Langeland
- Water Science Technology v.26 Significance of eternal carbon sources on simultaneous removal of nutrients from wasterwater Tom,N.F.Y.;Y.S.Wong;G.Leung