- Volume 4 Issue 5
This study was carried out to evaluate the variations of headloss rate and of specific deposit to depths with effective size of media and configuration of filter layer during algae blooming period. 0.51mm size media was disqualified because most of headloss occurred rapidly below 5cm from surface layer however 0.91mm size media acted deep filtration more than 20cm from top, as result 0.91mm sixte media filter had 2~3 times longer filtration time than 0.51mm sixte media filter, but 0.91mm size media have break-through potentiality. multi-layer filter with 1.02mm anthracite and 0.51mm sand had large deposit volume in upper layer that could longer filtration time, moreover smaller media in lower layer that could protect break-through.
- 東京大學校 學位論文 急速濾過池の 濾過速度 と 濾材構成の 硏究 姜龍太
- 東亞大學校 博士學位論文 急速濾過法에 의한 淨水處理 特性에 관한 硏究 金相玖
- 淨水の技術 丹保憲仁
- 日本水道協會雜誌 no.510 急速濾過工程の 數學的表現(Ⅰ) 藤田賢仁
- JAWWA no.Dec Particle Behavior in Deep Bed Filtration Part 1 : Ripening and break-through Daniel,C.M.;Melissa,C.M.;Robert,S.C.;Desmond,F.L.
- JAWWA no.Dec Particle Behavior in Deep Bed Filtration Part 2 : Particle Detachment Daniel,C.M.;Melissa,C.M.;Robert,S.C.;Desmond,F.L.
- Proceedings Institution of civil Eng v.16 Rational Design of Filter Ives,K.J.
- JAWWA no.Dec Particle Removal and Head Loss Development in Biological Filters Julie,C.G.;R.S.Summers;Richard,J.M.
- JAWWA no.Dec Contact Filtration : Particle Size and Ripening Sarah,C.C.;Desmond,F.L.;Robert,S.C.
- Water Treatment Plant Design
- Water Treatment Principles and Design