- Volume 4 Issue 5
In order to provide for the guidance on groundwater quality monitoring network design and also, to suggest the index to the solution of the contaminated groundwater remediation problems in the lake watershed, it is necessary to analyze the contaminant transport in the groundwater. The solute transport was analyzed in the lake watershed to investigate the behavior of the injected contaminant sources depend on the relationships between the point of contaminant sources and position of the lake. Three hypothetical groundwater flow systems, which is composed of a flow-through lake and two solute sources, were considered. The lakes located in the upper, middle, and lower portions of a watershed respectively. The transported contaminant was numerically simulated for five years by using MT3D contaminant transport model under the three-dimentional steady state conditions. From the above simulations, it can be concluded that the contaminant concentration was high as the contaminant source located at the upper position of a watershed, and the influence of the contaminant injection was large as the solute source located at the lower position. When the injection of contaminant was continued for one year without regard to the position of contaminant source and the lake, the influence of contaminant source was reached to bedrock.
- 한국수문학회지 v.28 no.3 호수의 위치가 지하수 flux에 미치는 영향 배상근
- Water Resour. Res. v.28 no.12 Field study of dispersion in a heterogeneous aquifer: 2. Spatial moments analysis Adams,E.E.;L.W.Gelhar
- Wisconsin, Ph.D. Thesis Pleistocene geology of Vilas Country Attig,Jr.J.W.
- Water Resour. Res. v.28 no.12 Field study of dispersion in a heterogeneous aquifer: 1. Overview and site description Boggs,J.M.;S.C.Young;L.M.Beard;L.W.Gelhar;K.R.Rehfeldt'E.E.Adams
- J. of Hydrology v.43 Hydrogeology of glacial-terrain lakes with management and planning applications Born,S.M.;S.A.Smith;D.A.Stephenson
- Water Resour. Res. v.30 no.7 Simulating the influence of lake position on groundwater fluxes Cheng,X.;M.P.Anderson
- Ground Water v.28 no.3 Groundwater contamination by high-destiny immiscible hydrocarbon slugs in gravity-driven gravel aquifers Corapcioglu,M.Y.;M.A.Hossain
- J. of Contaminant Hydrology v.4 A comparison of travel time and concentration approaches to modeling transport by groundwater Dagan,G.;V.Nguyen
- OS-502 Land disposal restrictions EPA(U.S. Environmental Protection Agency)
- EPA/540/4-90/049 National priorites list sites: Wisconsin EPA(U.S. Environmental Protection Agency)
- U.S.G.S. Water Resources Investications Report, 84-4059 Computer model of one-dimensional equilibrium-controlled sorption processes Grove,D.B.;K.G.Stollenwerk
- Ground Water v.27 no.4 Automated calibration of a contaminant transport model for a shallow sand aquifer Holmes,K.J.;W.S.Chu;D.R.Erickson
- A.G.U. Water Resources Monogram v.10 Groundwater transport: handbook of mathematical models Javandel,I.;C.Doughty;C.F.Tsang
- Ph. D. Thesis Groundwater lake dynamics and chemical evolution in a sandy silicate aquifer in Northern Wisconsin Kenoyer,G.J.
- Water Resour. Res. v.26 no.10 Estimating groundwater exchange with lakes 2. - Calibration of a three-dimensional solute transport model to a stable isotope plume Krabbenhoft,D.P.;C.J.Bowser;M.P.Anderson;J.W.Valley
- Freshwater Biology v.23 A network for long-term ecological research in the United States Magnuson,J.J.;C.J.Bowser
- J. Hydrology v.75 Use of digital model to evaluate hydrogeologic controls on groundwater flow in a fractured rock aquifer at Niagara Falls Maslia,M.L.;R.H.Johnston
- Registry of waste disposal sites in Wisconsin Wisconsin D.N.R.
- Leaking underground storage tank list Wisconsin D.N.R.
- Groundwater Wisconsin N.R.M.
- MT3D, a modular three-dimentional transport model Zheng,C.