- Volume 4 Issue 4
Permethrin [3-phenox yben zyl(1RS)-cis,tans-3-(2,2-dichloroviny1)-2,2- dimethylcyclopropane carboxylate] insecticides were selected to study adsorption and leaching potentials related to pollution on Commerce silty clay loam soil near Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA. GLC-ECD chromatogram of permethrin included 32.5 % of cis-pemehin and 67.4 % of trans-permethrin. Extraction efficiencies of is and trmu-pemetun were 92.5 % and 92.3 % in fortified water, respectively and 85.9 % and 88.8 % in fortified soil, respectively. At a 1:10 moi]/water ratio,the Koc values for sis and fan isomers of permethrin were 938 and 877, respectively. Leaching of permethrin was evaluated in soil columns
- Application of the creams model on the alluvial soils in Southern Louisiana Bleyerveld,S.;C.P.Kim
- Permethrin concentration on cotton plants, persistence in soil, and loss in runoff v.10 Carroll,B.R.;G.H.Willis;J.B.Graves
- Bull. W.H.H. v.44 The relationship between the structure and activity of pyrethroids Elliott,M.
- Pesticide in the soil environment : Processes, Impacts, and Modeling Sorption estimates for modeling Green,R.E.;S.W.Karickhoff;H.H.Cheng(ed.)
- J. Environ. Qual. v.22 Sorption and movement of alachlor in soil modified by carbon rich wastes Guo,I.;T.J.Bicki;A.S.Felsat;T.D.Hinesly
- J. Pest. Sci. v.7 Adsorption and desorption of piperophos by soil Hata,Y.;T.Nunoshige
- Pesticide in the soil environment : Processes, Impacts, and Modeling Pesticide sources to the soil and principles of spray phsics Himel,C.M.;H.Loats;G.W.Bailey;H.H.Cheng(ed.)
- 84th Annual meeting of ASA, CSSA, SSSA. Movement of trifluralin, metolachlor and metribuzin in the soil environment-Runoff and leaching from fields in Louisiana Kim Jung-Ho;S.E.Feagley;L.M.Southwick;W.H.Willis;Bengtson
- Pesticide in the soil environment : Processes, Impacts, and Modeling Movement of pesticides into surface water Leonard,R.A.;H.H.Cheng(ed.)
- Environ. Toxic. Chem. v.4 Movement of pesticides in soils, columns as affected by anhydrous ammonia Smith,S.;G.H.Willis
- Bull. Environ. Contam. Toxicol. v.45 Effect of subsurface drainage on runoff losses of atrazine and metolachlor in southern Louisiana Southwick,L.M.;G.H.Willis;R.L.Bengtson;T.J.Lormand
- J. of Economic Entomology v.76 Effect of ultra low volume and emulsifiable concentrate formulations on permethrin coverage and persistence on cotton leaves Southwick,L.M.;J.P.Clower;D.F.Clower;J.B.Graves;G.H.Willis
- The pesticide manual-Incorporation the agrochemicals handbook(10th ed.) Tomlin,C.
- J. Environ. Qual. v.16 Variability in sorption coefficients of metolachlor on a captina silt loam Wood,L.S.;H.D.Scott;D.B.Marx;T.L.Lavy
- The pesticide manual(6th ed.) Worthing,C.R.