- Volume 4 Issue 4
Effect of salicylic acid and its analogues on stomatal closing in Commelina communis L.
닭의장풀의 기공닫힘에 미치는 살리실릭산과 그 유사물의 효과
- Published : 1995.10.01
ABA and SA showed different effect on stomatal closing on same condition. The addition of 1 M salicylic acid to fully opened stomata resulted in a significant reductionn of 22 % in stomatal aperture. However, 1 mM ABA reduced 73 % of stomatal aperture. The light absorption spectra of the salicylic acid solution showed that SA was degraded within 1 hour. Therefore, SA solution was resupplied % the detached epidermis every 30 min. during incubation and it was found that even at 10
stomata;abscisic acid;salicylic acid;Commelina communis L.
- Plant Physiol. v.51 Influence of phenolic acids on ion uptake: Ⅰ. Inhibition of phosphate uptake Glass,A.D.M.
- Physiol. Plant. v.43 The antitranspirant effect of acetylsalicylic acid on Phaseouls vulgaris Larque-Saavedra,A.
- Z. Pfanzenphysiol. Bd. v.93 Stomatal closure in response to acetylsalicylic acid treatment Larque-Saavedra,A.
Characterization of the inhibition of K
$K^ +$absorption in oat roots by salicylic acid Harper,J.R.;N.E.Balke
- Ann. Rev. Plant Physiol. v.43 Role of salicylic acid in plants Raskin,I.
- Nature(London) v.343 Abscisic acid induced elevation of cytoplasmic calcium precedes stomatal closure in Commelina communis McAinsh,M.R.;C.Brownlee;A.M.Hetherington
- J. Exp. Bot. v.37 Reversal of ABA-induced stomatal closure by phenolic compounds Ral,V.K.;S.S.Sharma;S.Sharma
- Physiol. Plant. v.67 Salicylate-collapsed membrane potential in pea stem mitochondria Macri,F.;A.Vianello;S.Pennazio
- J. Chem. Ecology v.18 Effects of salicylic acid on growth and stomatal movements of Vicia faba L.: Evidence for salicylic acid metabolization Manthe,B.;M.Schulz;H.Schnable
- Methods in stomatal research Weyers,J.D.B.;H.Meidner
- Planta v.119 A study of potassium gradients in the epidermis of intact leaves of Commelina communis L. in reaction to stomatal opening Penny,M.G.;D.J.F.Bowling
- Biochem. Physiol. Pflanzen. v.181 Effect of salicylic acid and tannic acid on stomatal aperture and some enzyme changes in isolated epidermal peelings of Euphorbia hirta L. Bhatia,D.S.;V.Jindal;C.P.Malke
- J. Exp. Bot. v.43 Effect of the mesophyll on stomatal opening in Commelina communis Lee,J.S.;D.J.F.Bowling
- The Plant J. v.2 Salicylic acid and plant disease resistance Malamy,J.;D.F.Klessig