- Volume 8 Issue 4
Recent researches in dynamics are focused on finding effective methods to analyze the dynamic behavior of structures by fewer mode shapes their number of dgrees of freedom. Ritz algorithm and mode acceleration method were developed to improved the mode superposition. Ritz algorithm can include distribution of external loads but be apt to lose the orthogonality condition, which is useful properties in the analysis. Also mode acceleration method should consider a large number of mode shapes to get a satisfactory results. Another method, combining previous two method, was developed but too much computational efforts and times were required. The purpose of this study is to develop and evaluate the Ritz algorithm modified with the lanczos algorithm to improve the efficiency and accuracy. As a result of !this study, dynamic analysis using modified Ritz algorithm was proved to be the rational analysis method.
- Computer & Structures v.21 Application of Ritz Vectors for Dynamic Analysis of Large Structures Arnold,R.R.;Citerley,A.L.
- AIAA Journal v.3 Reduction of Stiffness and Mass Matrices Guyan,R.S.
- Dynamics of structure Humar,J.L.
- AIAA Journal v.3 no.4 Dynamic Analysis of Structural System Using component Method Hurty,W.C.
- Journal of Structure Engineering v.112 Use of Special Ritz Vectors in Dynamic Substructure Analysis Willson,E.L.;Bayo,E.P.
- Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics v.10 Dynamic Analysis by Direct Superposition of Ritz Vectors Willson,E.L.;Yusan,M.W.;Dickens,J.M.
- 경희대학교 논문집 v.제20집 개선된 Ritz 벡터를 이용한 구조물의 동적해석 심재수;김준호
- 한국전산구조공학회 논문집 v.제6권 no.제1집 개선된 콤포넌트모드법을 이용한 거대 구조물의 동적 해석 심재수;박명균