- Volume 23 Issue 4
A Study of Protein Ion Exchange Chromatography based on Plate Theory
단이론에 따른 단백질 이온교환 크로마토그라피의 연구
- 김인호 (충남대학교 화학공학과) ;
- 김진태 (생명공학연구소 생물공정연구그룹)
- Published : 1995.08.01
Protein ion exchange chromatography was studied experimentally in order to prove the theoretical prediction from the linear model of Yamamoto, S. et al (1). Adsorption isotherms were measured as a function of ionic strength in a batch experiment. The relationship between the characteristics of chromatogram and the operating conditions of ionic strength, flow rate, length of column, concentration and amount of protein sample were studied. At the higher ionic strength, the lower flow rate and the longer column conditions, the higher number of plate was obtained. Satisfactory agreement was observed between the experimental and the calculated chromatograms except for the case of high protein concentration.
Plate theory;protein ion exchange chromatograph
- Agric. Biol. Chem. v.49 no.9 Characterization of Cation Exchange Resing as to Separation of Glucose and Fructose Using the Moment Analysis Technique Sakiyama,T.;Nakamura,K.;Yano,T.
- 화학 공업과 기술 v.12 단백질 크로마토그래피의 모델링 김인호;정봉현
- 화학공학회 추계학술발표회 논문 초록집 단백질 이온 교환 크로마토그래피의 모델링 김인호;김진태
- 화학공학의 이론 v.1 단백질 이온교환 크로마토그래피의 전산 모사와 실험 김인호;김진태
- J. Chromatogr. v.465 Ion-Exchange Equilibria of Lysozyme, Myoglobin and Bovine serum albumin Whitley,R.D.;Wachter,R.;Liu,F.;Wang,N.H.L.
- Biotechnol. Bioeng. v.115 Ion Exchange Chromatography of Proteins-Prediction of Elution Curves and Operating Conditions Yamamoto,S.;Nakanishi,K.;Matsuno,R.;Kamikubo,T.