- Volume 23 Issue 4
Reaction Mechanixm of Cyclodextrin formation from Swollen Extrusion Starch by cyclocextrin Glucanotransferase
팽윤 전분을 기질로 한 Cyclodextrin Glucanotransferase의 Cyclodextrin 생성반응 기작
- 이용현 (경북대학교 자연과학대학 유전공학과) ;
- 조명진 (경북대학교 자연과학대학 유전공학과) ;
- 박동찬 (경북대학교 자연과학대학 유전공학과)
- Published : 1995.08.01
Mechanism of the cyclodextrin (CD) production reaction by cyclodextrin glucanotransferase (CGTase) using swollen extrusion starch as substrate was investigated emphasizing the structural features of starch granule. The degree of gelatinization was identified to be the most representative structural characteristic of swollen starch. The most suitable degree of gelatinization of swollen starch for CD production was around 63.52%. The structural transformation of starch granule during enzyme reaction was also followed by measuring the changes of the degree of gelatinization, microcrystallinity, and accessible and inaccessible portion to CGTase action of residual swollen starch. The adsorption phenomenon of CGTase to swollen starch was also examined under various conditions. The inhibition mechanism of CGTase by various CDs was identified to be competitive, most severely by a-CD. The mechanism elucidated will be used for development of a kinetic model describes CD production reaction in heterogeneous enzyme reaction system utilizing swollen extrusion starch.
Cyclodextrin;extrusion starch;cyclodextrin glucanotransferase;mechanism;heterogeneous enzyme reaction system
- 특허공보 B1-3178 구조변형시킨 불용성 전분(질)을 이용한 불균일상 효소반응계에서의 사이클로덱스트린 효소 합성방법 이용현;박동찬
- 산업미생물학회지 v.22 Extrusion시켜 팽윤 전분을 기질로 한 새로운 maltose 생산법 이용현;김동선;신현동;박진서
- Biochemical Engineering for 2001 Direct synthesis of cyclodextrin in a heterogeneous enzyme reaction system containing insoluble extruded starch Lee,Y.H.;D.C.Park;S.Furusaki(ed.);I.Endo(ed.);R.Matsuno(ed.)
Starch-iodine complex의 변색반응을 이용한
$\alpha$-cyclodextrin의 정량 서인영;허철성;황인규
- J. Jpn. Soc. Starch Sci. v.33 Comparative studies of CGTases from Bacillus ohbensis, Bacillus macerans and Bacillus circulans and production of cyclodextrins using those CGTases Yagi,Y.;M.Sato;T.Ishikura
- Biotechnol. Bioeng. v.24 Kinetic studies of enzymatic hydrolysis of insoluble cellulose; analysis of initial rate Lee,Y.H.;L.T.Fan
- J. Jpn. Soc. Starch Sci. v.22 A new preparation method of cyclodextrin Kobayashi,S.;K.Kainuma;S.Suzuki
- Carbohydr. Res. v.61 Purification and some properties of Bacillus macerans cycloamylose (cyclodextrin) glucanotransferase Kobayashi,S.;K.Kainuma;S.Suzuki
J. Jpn. Soc. Starch Sci.
Spectrophotometric determination of cyclization activity of
$\beta$-cyclodextrin forming cyclodextrin glucanotransferase Kaneko,T.;T.Nakamura;K.Horikoshi
- Biotechnol. Bioeng. v.26 Adsorption of cellulase on cellulose: Effect of physicochemiclal properties of cellulose on adsorption and rate of hydrolysis Lee,S.B.;H.S.Shin;Dewey,D.Y.Ryu
- Biotechnol. Bioeng. Symp. v.12 Economic optimization of reactors for the enzymatic hydrolysis of cellulose Lee,Y.H.;M.M.Gharpuray;L.T.Fan
- Anal. Biochem. v.72 A rapid and sensitive method for the quantitation of microgram quantities of protein utilizing the principle of protein-dye binding Bradford,M.M.
- US Patent. 4,135,977 Process for production of cyclodextrin Horikoshi,K.;N.Nakamura
- Food Technol. v.23 A rapid method for the estimation of starch gelatinization in processed food Wootton,K.W.;C.Weeden;N.Munk
- 산업미생물학회지 v.19 Extrusion 전분을 기질로 한 불균일상 효소반응계에서의 cyclodextrin 효소합성 이용현;박동찬
- Biotechnol. Bioeng. v.25 Kinetic studies of enzymatic hydrolysis of insoluble cellulose; derivation of a mechanistic kinetic model Fan,L.T.;Y.H.Lee
- J. Food Eng. v.2 Extrusin cooking and bioconversions Linko,P.;Y.Y.Linko;J.Olkku
- J. Jpn. Soc. Starch Sci. v.32 Effective conditions on cyclodextrin preparation Hashimoto,H.;K.Hara;N.Kuwahara;K.Arakawa
- 산업미생물학회지 v.22 팽윤 extrusion 전분을 기질로 한 불균일상 효소반응계에서의 maltose 생성 반응 특성 김동선;박동찬;조명진;이용현
- 산업미생물학회지 v.19 분쇄마찰매체 함유 효소반응계에서의 cyclodextrin 생성과 cyclodextrin glucanotransferase의 작용 mechanism 한일근;이용현
- J. Jpn. Soc. Starch Sci. v.33 Application of cyclodextrin Hara,K.;H.Hashimoto
- J. Agric. Food Chem. v.36 Nonchromatographic cyclodextrin assays: Evaluation of sensitivity, specificity, and conversion mixture applications Makela,M.J.;T.K.Korpela;J.Puisto;S.V.Laakso
- Cyclodextrin Technology Szejtli,J.
- Principles of instrumental analysis(3rd ed.) Skoog,D.A.