- Volume 11 Issue 3
Modification of Miller-Holzworth model for Korea
국내 적용을 위한 Miller-Holzworth 모델의 수정
- Published : 1995.09.01
Many air quality models have been used for Environmental impact assessments. Miller-Holzworth model suggested by Holzworth is a simple air quality model is frequently used for air quality assessments in korea. Miller-Holzworth model suggested by Holzworth is a simple air quality model for the ground-level area source, The model estimates the pollutants concentration averaged over the wind centerline. An error involved in the Miller-Holzworth model was first indentified by Calder in 1977. But the model has been used without correction for unsuitable cases in Korea. This paper corrected that error and modified model formulation for application to urban and rural areas.
- 한국대기보전학회지 v.11 no.1 국내 대기오염모델링의 현황과 과제 장영기;송동웅
- Journal of Applied Meteorology v.8 A comparative study of urban and rural dispersion McElroy,J.L.
- User's guide for the Climatological Dispersion Model Busse,A.D.;Zimmerman,J.R.
- Atmospheric Environment v.11 A correction to the Holzworth model of meteorological potential for urban air pollution Calder,K.L.
- Air Pollution: Assessment methology and modeling Weber,E.(ed.)