- Volume 17 Issue 1
ASYMPTOTIC BEHAVIOR OF SINGULAR SOLUTIONS OF SEMILINEAR PARABOLIC EQUATIONS
- BAN, HYUN JU (Dept. of Mathematics, Chonnam National University) ;
- KWAK, MINKYU (Dept. of Mathematics, Chonnam National University)
- Received : 1995.05.04
- Published : 1995.07.30
We study the asymptotic behavior of nonnegative singular solutions of semilinear parabolic equations of the type where
Supported by : Nondirect Research Fund, Korea Research Foundation----
- Regional Conference Series in Mathematics v.74 Weak Convergence Methods for Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations, Conference board of the mathematical sciences Evans, L.C.
- Maximum principles in differenctial equations Protter, M.H.;Weinberger, H.F.
- Reserarch notes in Mathematics v.39 Compensated compactness and applications to partial differential equations Tartar, L.
Jour. of Functional Analysis
Large time behavior for convection diffusion equations in
$R^N$Escobedo, M.;Zuazua, E.
- Indiana Univ. Math. Jour. v.42 no.4 A diffusion-convection equation in several space dimensions Escobedo, M.;Vazquez, J.L.;Zuazua, E.
- Houston J. of Math. v.14 no.4 Isolated positive singularities for a nonlinear heat equation Oswald, L.
- Duke Math. Jour. v.58 no.3 Classification of singular solutions of a nonlinear heat equation Kamin, S.;Peletier, L.A.;Vazquez, J.L.
- Singular solutions of semilinear parabolic equations in several space dimensions, Preprint series in GARC-SNU 94-36 Baek, J.S.;Kwak, M.