- Volume 17 Issue 1
GENERALIZED CLOSE-TO-CONVEX FUNCTIONS
- NOOR, KHALIDA INAYAT (Mathematics Department, College of Science, King Saud University)
- Received : 1994.10.31
- Published : 1995.07.30
We introduce a new class of analytic functions in the unit disk which generalizes the concepts of close-to-convexity and of bounded boundary rotation, and study its various properties including its connection with other classes of analytic and univalent functions.
Close-to-convex;starlike;univalent;Bazilevic functions;coefficient result
- Proc. Edit. Math. Soc. v.2 On functions of bounded boundary rotation Brannan, D.A.
- Ann. Polon. Math. v.49 On certain classes of analytic functions Parvatham, R.;Radha, S.
- Mich. Math. J. v.1 Close-to-convex schlicht fuctions Kaplan, W.
- Ann. Univ. Sci. Budapset, Eotous Sect. Math. v.25 On close-to convex functions of higher order Goodman, A.W.
- Mat. Sb. v.37 On a case of integrability in quadratures of the Loewner-Kufaru Equation Bazilevic, J.B.
- Internat. J. Math. Math. Sci. v.6 On a generalization of close-to-convexity Noor, K.I.
- Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. v.81 Differential inequalities and Caratheodory functions Miller, S.
- I.J. Math. v.10 Functions with bounded boundary rotation Pinchuk, B.