- Volume 3 Issue 3
CHLOROFORM IN THE AIR OF INDOOR SWIMMING POOLS AND THE OUTDOOR AIR NEAR THE SWIMMING POOLS IN A CITY OF KOREA
국내 한 도시의 실내 수영장 공기 및 수영장 인근의 실외 공기에서의 클로로포름
- 조완근 (효성여자대학교 자연대학 환경보건학과) ;
- 황영미 (효성여자대학교 자연대학 환경보건학과)
- Published : 1994.09.01
Chloroform present in the swimming water disinfected with sodium hypochlorite is released to the air of swimming pools. The air chloroform concentrations were measured in two swimming pools A and B which applied both sodium hypochlorite a:d ozone. Thew mean concentrations are 28.0
- Chloroform IARC monographs on the evaluation of the carcinogenic risk of chemicals to humans. Some halogenated hydrocarbons. International Agency for Research on Cancer
- Risk Analysis v.10 Rotues of chloroform exposure and body burden from showering with chlorinated tap water Jo,W.K.;C.P.Weisel,;P.J.Lioy,
- Atm.Environ. v.19 no.10 Personal exposures, indoor-outdoor relationships, and breath levels of toxic air pollutants measured for 355 persons in New Jersey Wallace,L.A.;E.D.Pellizzari,;T.D.Hartwell,;C.M.Sparacino,;R.L.S.Sheldon,;H.Zelon,
- J. of Exposure Analysis and Environmental Epidemiology v.1 no.2 The Los Angeles TEAM study : Personal exposures, indoor-outdoor air concentrations, and breath concentrations of 25 volatile organic compounds Wallace,L.;W.Nelson,;R.Ziegenfus,;E.Pellizzari,;L.Michael,;R.Whitmore,;H.Zelon,;T.Hartwell,;R.Perritt,;D.Westerdahl,
- Environ.Sci.Technol. v.25 no.8 Comparison of portable gas chromatographs and passivated canisters for field sampling airborne toxic organic vapors in the United States and the USSR Berkley,R.E.;J.L.Varns,;J.Plell,
- Water Research v.15 Distribution and balance of volatile halogenated hydrocarbons in the water and air of covered swimming pools using chlorine for water disinfection Lahl,U.;K.Batjer,;J.V.Duszeln,;B.Gabel,;B.Stachel,;W.Thiemann,
- J.Environ.Pathol.Toxicol. v.2 Safety evaluation of toothpaste containing chloroform. I. Long-term studies in mice Roe,F.J.C.;A.K.Palmer,;A.N.Worden,;N.J.Van Abble,
- J.Air Waste Manage. Assoc. v.1 Evaluation from urban air pollutants in the southeast Chicago area Summerhays,J.
- Fundam.Appl.Toxicol. v.5 Carcinogenicity of chloroform in drinking water to male Osborne-mendel rats and female B6C3F1 mice Jorgenson,;E.F.Meierhenry,;C.J.;Rushbrook,;R.J.Bull,;M.Robinson,
- Env.Int. v.8 Monitoring individual exposure Wallace,L.
- Risk Analysis v.10 Chloroform exposure and the health risk and body burden from showering with chlorinated tap water Jo,W.K.;C.P.Weisel,;P.J.Lioy,
- Env.Research v.35 Personal exposure to volatile organic compounds Wallace,L.A.;E.Pellizzari,;T.Hartwell,;M.Rosenzweig,;M.Erickson,;C.Sparacino,;H.Zelon,
- Sci.Total Environ. v.47 Inhalation exposure in the home to volatile organic contaminants of drinking water Andelman,J.B.
- Env.Health Persp. v.62 Human exposures to volatile halogenated organic chemicals in indoor and outdoor air Andelman,J.B.
- Environ.Sci.Technol. v.22 no.12 Distribution of volatile organic chemicals in outdoor and indoor air Shah,J.J.;Singh,H.B.
- Proc.of the EPA/A&WMA International Symposium. Routes of chloroform exposure from showering with chlorinated water Jo,W.K.;C.P.Weisel,;P.J.Lioy,
- Ambient water quality criteria for chloroform, EPA 440/5-80-033 U.S.Environmental Protection Agency
- Departmant of Chemical Engineering Volatilization of organic groundwater contaminants in a shower environment, Undergraduate Independent Work Weiss,C.F.
- Environ.Sci.Technol. v.25 no.11 Methylchloroform and Tetrachloroethylene in southern California, 1987-1990 Hisham,M.W.;D.Grosjean,
- Report of the task group on refernce man, International commission on radiological protection papers Syneder,W.S.;M.J.Cook,;E.S.Nasset,;L.R.Karhausen,;G.P.Howells,;I.H.Tipton,
- Chemicals in the environment Andelman,J.B.;S.M.Meyers,;L.C.Wilder,
- Report on carcinogenesis bioassay of chloroform, National Cancer Institute carcinogenesis bioassay program Bethesda
- Arch.Environ.Health v.45 no.3 plasma chloroform concentrations in swimmers using indoor swimming pools Aggazzotti,G.;G.Fantuzzi,;P.L.Tartoni,G.Predieri,
- Korean J. of Environ.Sci. in press Water chloroform levels in indoor swimming pools in a city of Korea Jo,W.K.
- Environ.Res. v.43 The TEAM study : Personal exposures to toxic substances in air, drinking water, and breath of 400 residents of New Jersey, North Carolina, and North Dakota Wallace,L.A.;E.Pellizzari,;T.Hartwell,;C.Sparacino,;R.Whitmore,;L.Sheldon,;H.Zelon,;R.Perrit,