- Volume 3 Issue 3
A Study on the Diffusion of Atmospheric Pollutants over Taegu
대구상공에서의 대기 오염 물질 확산에 관한 연구
- Yun, Il-Hui (Dept. of Earth Science, Kyungppok National University) ;
- Min, Gyeong-Deok (Dept. of Astronomy and Meteorology,Kyungpook National University) ;
- Park, Dong-Jae
- Published : 1994.09.01
Meteorological parameters In the atmospheric boundary layer and the vertical and horizontal dispersion parameters were determined by analyzing the data obtained by the special upper-air observations of one clear day for each season from October 1991 to August 1992. The concentration of the aklospheric pollutants over Taegu was analyzed by using the application of the Gaussian diffusion model. In the diurnal variation of diffusion of atmospheric pollutants, vertical diffusion due to turbulence is active in daytime while horizontal diffusion due to wind is active in nighttime. The mean concentration of pollutants in the side of downwind is higher during the daytime than the nighttime. Thus, the height of the mixed-layer at the nighttime considered as the most important parameter of the mean concentration of pollutants. In the seasonal variation of diffusion of atmospheric pollutants, vertical diffusion due to strong solar radiation is active in summer case day, and horizontal diffusion due to strong wind is active in winter case day. In winter case day, the mean concentration of pollutants in the side of downwind is maximum in the daytime. However, in summer case day, that is maximum in the nighttime.
dispersion parameters;atmospheric boundary layer;Gaussian diffusion model;atmospheric pollutants;concentration of pollutants
- 경인지역의 지상풍계에 따른 대기오염 상태의 변화(I) MR 90-3 기상연구소
- 서울대학교 대학원 박사학위 논문 지상 관측 자료를 이용한 한반도의 대기질 추정. 윤일회
- Air Resources Atmos. Turb. and Diffusion Lab. Environmental Res. Lab. Diffusion estimation for small emission. 1973 Annual Report Briggs,G.A.
- J.Appl.Meteor. v.14 A parameterization of diffusion into the mixed layer. Deardorff,J.W.;G.E.Willis,
- The planetary boundary layer.Tech. Note No. 165, WMO 530 McBean,G.A.(Ed.)
- Boundary-Layer Meteorol. v.11 Comments on wind and temperature flux profile relationships Yaglom,A.M.
- Lectures on Air Pollution Modeling Venkatram,A.;J.C.Wyngaard,
- 서울대학교 대기과학과 석사학위 논문 지형을 포함한 2차원 해륙풍 모델과 이를 이용한 오염 확산 정관영
- Boundary-Layer Meteorol. v.7 A review of flux-profile relationships. Dyer,A.J.
- 경인지역의 지상풍계에 따른 대기오염 상태의 변화(II) MR 91-3 기상연구소
- J.Appl.Meteor. v.15 A theoretical study of the St. Louis heat island : The wind and temperature distribution. Vukovich,F.M.;J.W.Duna III,;B.W.Crissman,
- J.Appl.Meteor. v.29 The calculation of low-level winds from the achieved data of a regional primitive equation forecast model. Draxler,R.R.
- Quarterly Report, Atmospheric Science Group v.I Mixing Heights,Ventilation Rates, and Observed Ground SO₂Concentrations Moses,H.;D.F.Gatz,;A.C.Strong,;G,A,Zerbe,
- 대기 오염 예보 체제 개발 연구 이태영;김정우;박순웅
- 서울대학교 대기과학과 석사학위 논문 서울시의 3차원 바람구조의 특징. 장근일
- J.Appl.Meteor. v.9 The mathematical representation of wind speed and temperature profiles in the unstable atmospheric surface layer. Paulson,C.A.
- The Maryland PPSP dispersion model for tail stacks Ref. No. PPSP-MP-36, Maryland Power Plant siting Program Weil,J.C.;R.P.Brower,
- Boundary-Layer Meteorol. v.18 A revaluation of the Kansas mast influence on measurements of stress and cup-anemometer overspeeding. Wieringa,J.
- J.Atmos.Sci. v.28 Flux-profile relationship in the atmospheric surface layer Businger,J.A.;J.C.Wyngaard,;Y.Izumi,;E.F.Bradley,
- Mixing Depths, Wind Speed, and Potential for Urban Air Pollution throughout the Contiguous United States Publication No. AP-101 Holzworth,G.
- 서울대학교 대기과학과 석사 학위 논문 서울시에서 혼합고의 일변화에 관하여. 박영주
- Boundary-Layer Meteorol. v.19 The computation of friction velocity u* and the temperature scale T* from temperature and wind velocity profiles by least-square methods. Nieuwstadt,F.T.M.
- 대기·수질 환경관리 전산모델 연구 (BS E615(2)-2134-6) 신응배
- Atmos.Environ. v.16 Evaluation of the profile method for estimation of surface fluxes of momentum and heat. Berkowicz,R.;L.P.Prahm,
- Lectures on Air Pollution and Environmental Impact Analyses Atmospheric Dispersion Models for Environmental Pollution Applications. Gifford,F.A.;D.A.Haugen,(ed.)
- Proceedings of Nordic Symposium on Air Pollution Modeling Urban Air pollution Models-Why? Hanna,S.R.
- J.Atmos.Sci. v.27 Convective velocity and temperature scales for the unstable planetary boundary and for Rayleigh Convection. Deardorff,J.W.
- Proceedings of the Fourth Meeting of the NATO/CCMS Expert Panel on Air Pollution Modeling The Simple ATDL Urban Diffusion Model Gifford,F.A.
- Bull.Amer.Meteor.Soc. v.51 Representativeness of wind observations at airports. Wieringa,J.
- Amer.Meteor. Soc. Physical modeling of diffusion in the mixed layer. Preprints, Symp. on Atmospheric Diffusion and Air Pollution Deardorff,J.W.;G.E.Willis,
- J.Appl.Meteor. v.21 Numerical simulation of the effects of St.Louis on mesoscale boundary-layer airflow and vertical air motion : Simulations of urban vs non-urban effects Hjelmfelt,M.R.