- Volume 3 Issue 3
Isolation and Characterization of 2,4,5-Trichlorophenoxyacetic Acid Degrading Bacteria
2,4,5-Trichlorophenoxyacetic Acid 분해균주의 분리 및 특성
- Park, Yeong-Soon (Dept. of Microbiology, college of Natural Science, Pusan National University) ;
- Lee, Geon (Dept. of Microbiology, college of Natural Science, Pusan National University) ;
- Lee, Sang-Joon (Dept. of Microbiology, college of Natural Science, Pusan National University) ;
- Lee, Jong-Kun (Dept. of Microbiology, college of Natural Science, Pusan National University)
- 박영순 (부산대학교 미생물학과) ;
- 이건 (부산대학교 미생물학과) ;
- 이상준 (부산대학교 미생물학과) ;
- 이종근 (부산대학교 미생물학과)
- Published : 1994.09.01
Microorganisms capable of utilizing 2,4,5-trichlorophenoxyacetic acid(2,4,5-T) as sole carbon source were isolated from soil by enrichment culture. Among these strains, EL-O7IP had the highest biodegradability of 2,4,5-7, and according to its morphological and physiological characteristics, it was identified as Pseudomonas sp. This strain was resistant to rifampicin, streptomycin, ampicillin, kanamycin and such metal ions as
2,4,5-trichlorophenoxyacetic acid;Pseudomonas sp.
- Appl. Environ. Microbiol. v.46 Metabolism of halophenols by 2,4,5-T degrading Pseudomonas cepacia Karns,J.S.;J.J.Kilbane;S.Duttagupta;A.M.Chakrabarty
- Microbial degradation of xenobiotics and recalcitrant compounds Manupulation of degradative genes of soil bacteria Franklin,F.C.H.;M.Bagdasrain;K.N.Timmis;T.Leisinger(ed.);R.Hutter(ed.);A.M.Cook(ed.);J.Nuesch(ed.)
- J. Agric. Food. Chem. v.28 Microbial metabolism of 2,4,5-T in soil, soil suspensions and axenic culture Rosenberg,A.;M.Alexander
- J. Agric. Food Chem. v.32 Dechlorination of 2,4,5-T by an anaerobic microorganism Suflita,J.M.;J.Stout;J.M.Tiedje
- Science v.212 Aerial spraying of 2,4,5-T and human birth malformation : on epidemiological investigation Hanify,J.A.;P.Metcalt;C.L.Nobbs;K.J.Worsley
- Manual of Methods for General Bacteriology Gerhardt,P.;R.G.E.Murray;R.N.Costilow;E.W.Nester;W.A.Wood;N.R.Krieg;G.B.Phillips
- Bergey's Manual of Determinative Bacteriology(8th ed.) The William and Wilkins Co.
- Appl. Environ. Microbiol. v.49 Degradation of herbicide mecoprop (2-(2-methyl 4-chlorophenoxy) propionic acid) by a synergistic microbial community Hilary,M.C.;P.G.Michael;J.H.Slater
- J. Agric. Food Chem. v.28 2,4,5-T Decomposition on tropical soil and its cometabolism by bacteria in vitro Rosenberg,A.;M.Alexander
- Bergey's Manual of Determinative Bacteriology v.1 The William and Wilkins Co.
- Laboratory Microbiology(3rd ed.) Bradshow,L.J.
- J. Bacteriol. v.135 Isolation of large bacterial plasmids and characterization of the P2 incompatibility group plasmids pMG1 and pMG5 Hansen,J.B.;R.H.Olsen
- Chemistry of the environment Pesticides, polych-lorinated-biphenyls, and other chloroorganic compounds Bailey,R.A.;H.M.Clarke;J.P.Ferris;S.Krause;R.L.Strong
- Progress in pesticide biochemistry and toxicology v.4 Biotransformation of pesticides and other xenobiotics in plants and soils-recent developments Edwards,V.T.;A.C.McMinn;D.H.Hutson(ed.);T.R.Roberts(ed.)
- Molecular biology, pathogenicity, and ecology of bacterial plasmids Plasmid in the biodegradation of chlorinated aromatic compounds Chatterjee,D.K.;S.T.Kellogg;D.R.Watkins;A.M.Chakrabarty;S.B.Levy(ed.);R.C.Clowes(ed.);E.L.Koening(ed.)
- The biochemical mode of action of pesticides(2nd ed.) Compunds interfering with cell growth, division, and development Corbelt,J.R.;K.Wright;A.C.Baillie
- Appl. Environ. Microbiol. v.44 Biodegradation of 2,4,5-T in soil by a pure culture of Pseudomonas cepacia Chatterjee,D.K.;J.J.Kilbane;A.M.Chakrabarty
- J. Agric. Food Chem. v.29 Fate of uniformly carbon-14-ring labelled 2, 4, 5-T and 2, 4-D McCall,P.J.;S.A.Vrona;S.S.Kelley
- Mutat. Res. v.65 The Genotoxic Effects of 2,4,5-T Grant,W.F.
- Appl. Environ. Microbiol. v.45 Detoxification 2,4,5-T from contaminated soil by Pseudomonas cepacia Kilbane,J.J.;D.K.Chatterjee;A.M.Chakrabarty
- Science v.211 Biodegradation of chemicals of environmental concern Alexander,M.
- Science v.288 Microbial degradation of halogenated compounds Chakrabarty,A.M.;D.Ghosal;I.S.You;D.K.Chatterjee
- Kor. Jour. Microbial. v.25 Isolation and characterization of bacteria degrading chlorinated aromatic hydrocarbon Kim,J.W.;C.K.Kim;T.H.Yeom;J.G.Lee
- Biochemical test for identification of medical bacteria MacFaddin,J.F.
- Appl. Environ. Microbiol. v.46 Regulation of 2,4,5-T and chlorophenol metabolism in Pseudomonas cepacia AC 1100 Karns,J.S.;S.Duttagupta;A.M.Chakrabarty
- Appl. Environ. Microbiol. v.41 Rapid screen for bacteria degrading water-insoluble, solid hydrocarbons on agar plate Kiyohara,H.;K.Nagao;K.Yana
- 최신 신농약 장판섭
- Appl. Environ. Microbiol. v.44 Biodegradation of 2,4,5-T by a pure culture of Pseudomonas cepacia Kilbane,J.J.;D.K.Chatterjee;J.S.Karns;S.T.Kellogg;A.M.Chakrabarty
- Science v.214 Plasmid-assisted molecular breeding: new technique for enhanced biodegradation of persistent toxic chemicals Kellogg,S.T.;R.K.Chatterjee;A.M.Chakrabarty
- Bull. Enviro. Contam. Toxicol. v.5 Microbial cometabolism of 2,4,5-T Horvath,R.S.