- Volume 3 Issue 2
An air suction skimmer was selected as a potable skimmer to be developed among the many reviewed skimmers because of its advantages such as simple structure, excellent transportability, and easy deployment. A prototype of the skimmer was fabricated. It was shown that the skimmer operated by a commercial vacuum cleaner has good performance. The maximum suction rate of water and the maximum suction head were 18
- 부산공업대학교 논문집 v.35 휴대용 유출기름회수기의 개발(Ⅰ)-기름회수기의 특성과 공기흡입회수기의 개념설계- 朴外哲
- Proc. Conf. on Prevention and Control of Oil Spills New Device for Removing Oil Slicks from the Surface of Water Asper,J.J.;P.Bolli
- Proc. Joint Conf. Prevention and Control of Oil Spills Lockheed Oil Spill Recovery Device Bruch,B.;K.R.Maxwell
- Marine Pollution Clark,R.B.
- Proc. Conf. on Prevention and Control of Oil Spills Quantative Evaluation of Mechanical Oil Spill Cleanup Devices Der,J.J.;D.J.Graham
- Surface Water Pollution and its Control Ellis,K.V.;G.White;A.E.Warn
- Proc. Joint Conf. Prevention and Control of Oil Spills Free Vortex Recovery of Floating Oil Nebeker,E.B.;S.E.Rodrigues;P.G.Mikolaj
- Proc. Joint Conf. Prevention and Control of Oil Spills A Study of the Performance Characteristic of the Oleophilic Belt Oil Scrubber Oxenham,J.P.
- Proc. Oil Spill Conf. OHMSETT Tests of a Rope-Mop Skimmer in Ice-Infested Waters Shum,J.S.;M.Borst
- Proc. Oil Spill Conf. Development of an Oil Skimming System to Meet Navy Specifications Smith,J.B.H.;C.McLellan;L.R.Pintler
- Proc. Int`1 Oil Spill Conf. Seaweeds and the Exxon Valdez Oil Spill Stekoll,M.S.;L.Deysher;T.A.Dean
- Proc. Joint Conf. Prevention and Control of Oil Spills Concept Development of a Powered Rotating Disk Oil Recovery System Uyeda,S.T.;R.L.Chuan;A.C.Connolly;P.O.Jognson