- Volume 3 Issue 2
Antimicrobial Characterictics of Antimicrobial Agent (Antibiotics) and Reduction Effect on Mal-ordour.
항균제의 항균특성 및 악취제거 효과
- Shin, Choon-Hwan (Department of Enviromental Engi., Dong-Soe University) ;
- Kim, Jong-Hyun (Department of Chemical Engi., Dong-Soe University) ;
- Han, Sun-Hong (Institute of Pusan Urethane Industrial Co.)
- Published : 1994.06.01
Various antimicrobial agents are widely used for the purpose of antimicrobial process. We investigated antimicrobial activity and reduction efficiency of mal-ordour by the diphenyl ether compound (2,4,4'- trichloro -2'- hydroxy diphenyl ether) against Sraphylocom aureus(S.aureus and Proton vulgaris(p.vulgaris causing the mal-ordour, Especially, the diphenyl ether compound is not restricted to the regulation of water-contamination. In this research, we found that the optimum concentration of diphenyl ether compound was 1.5w% for both strains and antimicrobial expressions were c0.38t= 2.56 for S.aureus, c0.38t=2.67 for P.vulgaris. We found also that -OH group played the role of antimicrobial functional group. Lastly, reduction effect of mal-ordour was more than 90% for both strain at the optimum conditions. Key Words : antimicrobial agents, antimicrobial activity, reduction effect of mal-ordour, antimicrobial expression, antimicrobial functional group.
- 위생가공세미나 국립공원기술원
- 방균방미 Handbook 防菌防微學會
- AATCC Test Method 90
- AATCC Test Method 100
- Disinfection, Sterilization and Preservation Block,S.S.
- Dow Corning Test Method 0923
- J. Antibact. Antifung. Agents. v.19 no.10 Control for Environmental Sanitation Eiji Higashide
- J. Antibact. Antifung. Agents. v.21 no.4 Inhibitory Effects of Quaternary Ammonium Compounds against Wood-rotting Fungi H.Takahashi;K.Kuroda;A.Yamaguchi;Y.Inoue
- SATRA Res. Rep. v.RR Micriobiaological damage to cellulose insole board Pettit,D.
- J. Antibact. Antifung. Agents. v.21 no.8 Antimicrobial Activity of Water-soluble Solvents: Relation to Hydrophobic Parameters and Chemical structure T.Furuta;K.ohki;A.Shimada;T.Yasuhara
- J. Antibact. Antifung. Agents. v.21 no.4 Bacteriocidal Characteristics of Ferrate(Ⅵ) ions Immobilized on Anion-exchange Resins T.Sato;T.Tanaka;Y.Sato;F.Kazama;T.Suzuki
- J. Antibact. Antifung. Agents. v.21 no.9 Antifouling Effect of silver-tiosulfate Absorbed Silicagel T.Tomioka;T.Miyaji;H.Oka;K.Tomita;A.Nishino