- Volume 3 Issue 2
It is very important to assess accurately the terms which are included in the heat budget equation of soil surface because they are used in the UM and miso-scale circulation modeling as well as in the micrometeorological studies. Each terms in the heat budget equation change according to the soil moisture content. So, it is necessary to specify clearly the relations between soil moisture content and these terms. Special experiment with micrometeorological measurements was executed to study these relations at Environmental Research Center of Tsukuba University, Japan. The results are as follow: 1. The soil moisture contents of 1 cm and 4 cm depth are oscillated with one day Period in drying process and the amplitude of variation of 1 cm depth is greater than that of 4 cm. 2. Increase in soil moisture contents due to precipitation result in decrease of albedo with step function. 3. Sensible heat is in reverse proportion to the soil moisture content and latent heat is in direct proportion to it. Latent heat is more sensitive than sensible heat according to the soil moisture variation. Net long wave radiation have high correlation with soil moisture. 4. Comparing with the radiative term with the flux term in wetting process due to precipitation, the energy transfer of the aero and thermodynamic flux is greater than that of the radiative heat flux.
- 부산대학교자연과학논문집 v.38 지표면 Albedo에 미치는 토양수분의 효과 황수진
- 地理學評論 v.5 正味放射フラタスおよひ地中熱フラタスに及ほす十壤水分效果 黃水鎭
- 筑波大學 水理實驗報告 v.5 風杯風速計超音波風速溫度計觀測摩擦速度特徵 林陽生;黃水鎭
- 大氣科學講座, 1 地表に近い大氣 近藤純正
- Geografika annaler v.7 The albedo of various surface of ground Angstrom,A.
- J. Appl. Meteor v.14 Numerical experiments of the computation of ground surface temperature in an atmospheric general circulation model Bhumralkar,C.M.
- Physical and Dynamical Meteorology Brunt,D.
- Water resource Research v.12 Soil heat and flow with a partial surface mulch Chung,R.B.;R.Horton
- Water Resource Research v.14 Empirical equations for some soil hydraulic properties Clapp,R.E.;G.M.Hornberger
- Agr. Meteor. v.27 The effect of soil moisture upon soil albedo Graser,E.A.;C.H.M.Van Bavel
- J. Appl. Meteor. v.14 The dependence of bare soil albedo on soil water content Idso,S.B.;R.D.Jackson;R.J.Reginato;B.A.Kimbal;F.S.Nakayama
- J. Appl. Meteor. v.29 A parameterization of evaporation from bare soil surface Kondo,J.;N.Saigusa;T.Sato
- T.Meteor v.14 Evaporation and moisture and heat fields in the soil Philip,J.R.
- J. Appl. Mech v.29 Some corrections to the linearized response of constant temperature hot wire anemometer operated in low -speed flow Rose,W.G.
- J. Atmos. Sci. v.27 A numerical study of atmospheric and soil boundary layers Sasamori,T.
- J.A.S. v.28 The budget of turbulent kinetic energy and temperature variation in the atmospheric surface layer Wyngaard,J.C.;O.R.Cote