- Volume 22 Issue 6
Nematocidal Effect of B. thuringiensis subsp.indiana Strain BtTH109 on Root-Knot Nematode of Tomato
Bacillus thuringiensis subsp. indiana BtTH109의 토마토 뿌리혹선충에 대한 치사효과
- 이광배 (대구보건 전문대 위생과) ;
- 김광현 (동의대학교 자연대 미생물학과)
- Published : 1994.12.01
For a biological control of root-knot nematode (Meloidogyne incognita) in tomato, efficiency of Bacillus thuringiensis subsp. indiana strain TH109 (BtTH109) on the nematode control was investigated. After the mixture of strain BtTH109 and wheat bran was treated into rhizosphere of the tomato plants with nematode eggs, the stem height and root growth of plants increased. And the juveniles and eggs of nematode are not found in both roots of tomatoes and pot soil after cultured broth of the strain BtTH109 treated 4 times at 3 day-interval into rhizosphere of the infected tomatoes.
Biological control of meloidogyne incognita;root-knot nematode;Bacillus thuringiensis
- J. Nematol v.21 Impact of Paecilomyces lilacinus inoculum level and application time on control of Meloidogyne incognita on tomato Cabanillas,E.;K.P.Barker
- Suppl. J. Nematol v.24 Effects of root decay on the relationship between Moloidogyne spp. gall index and egg mass number in cucumber and horned cucumber Walters,S.A.;T.C.Wehner;K.R.Barker
- J. Invertebr. Pathol. v.20 Role of Bacillus thuringiensis var. thuringiensis on the larval survivability and egg hatching of Meloidogyne spp, the causative agent of root knot disease Hukuhar,T.
- Ann. Rev. Phytopathol v.24 Biological control of plant-parasitic nematodes Jatala,P.
- Scanning Electron Microscopy v.Ⅲ Dunn,M.T.;R.M.Sayre;A.Carrell;W.P.Wergin
- Plants and Soil v.145 The effects of exotoxin(thuringiensin) from Bacillus thuringiensis on Meloidogyne incognita and Caenorhabditis elegans Devidas,P.;L.A.Rehberger
- Phytophathol v.74 Biological control of Meloidogyne javanica with Bacillus penetrans Stirling,G.R.
- Molecular Cloning;A laboratory Manual Maniatis,T.;E.F.Fritsch;J.Sambrook
- J. Nematol v.9 Effect of population densities of M. hapla on growth and yield of tomato Olthof,T.H.A.;T.W.Potter
- J. Nematol v.8 Relationship of initial population density of Meloidogyne incognita and M.hapla to yield of tomato Barker,K.P.;P.B.Shoemaker;L.A.Nelson
- Suppl. J. Nematol. v.22 An assessment of progress toward microbial control of plant-parasitic nematode Kerry,B.R.
- Kor. J. Appl. Microbiol. v.22 Characteristics of Bacillus thuringiensis strain BtTH109 is toxic against root-knot nematode Meloidogyne incognita Lee,K.B.;K.H.Kim;Y.H.Kim
- Workshop on plant parasitic nematodes Choi,Y.E.
- Proc. Helminth. Soc. Wash. v.16 Modification of the centrifugal floation technique for the isolation and concentration of nematode and their eggs from soil and plant tissue Caveness,F.E.;H.J.Jensen
- Plant Disease v.66 Resistance of tomato, bean, southern pea, and garden pea cultivars to root-knot nematodes based on host suitability Hadisoeganda,W.W.;J.N.Sasser
- An Advanced Treatise on Meloidogyne v.2 Identification of Meloidogyne species on the basis of differential host test and perneal-pattern morphology Hartman,K.M.;J.N.Sasser;Barker,K.R.(ed.);C.C.Carter(ed.);J.N.Sasser(ed.)
- J. Nematol v.14 Relationship between Meloidogyne hapla density and damage to carrots in organic soils Vrain,T.C.
- 경북대학교 논문집 v.24 뿌리혹선충(Meloidogyne incognita)에 대한 토마토 품종 저항성 및 화학적 방제에 관하여 최영연
- 한국식물보호학회지 v.4 경제작물에 영향을 미치는 뿌리혹 선충에 관한 연구 최영연;추호열
- Phytopathol v.74 Biological control of Meloidogyne javanica with Bacillus petetrans Stirling,G.R.