- Volume 22 Issue 6
Production of Itaconic Acid by Various Immobilization Methods
다양한 고정화 방법에 의한 이타콘산 생산
- 김승욱 (수원대학교 유전공학과) ;
- 박승원 (수원대학교 유전공학과) ;
- 이진석 (한국에너지기술연구소)
- Published : 1994.12.01
Aspergillus terreus NRRL 1960 was immobilized on various alginate gel beads, Celites, and polyurethane foam cubes, and the comparisons were made for the production of itaconic acid according to the types and sizes of each carrier. The levels of itaconic acid produced from Ca- alginate and Sr-alginate were similar, and the addition of bentonite to Ca- and Sr-alginate resulted in an increase of itaconic acid. The addition of 1.67% bentonite and 0.33% starch to Sr-alginate (SABS bead) produced higher level of itaconic acid (11.59 g/1) than other gel beads. A decrease in the size of Celite increased the itaconic acid production, and the smallest size of Celites, R- 634, produced 6.37 g/l of itaconic acid. Among various types of polyurethane foam cubes, HR 08 (2X2X2 cm) produced about 19 g/l of itaconic acid, which was more efficient than other carriers. In a repeated batch culture using immobilized cells on polyurethane foam cubes (HR 08, 2X2X2 cm), the stability of itaconic acid production was maintained up to 4 batches. Also, the possibility of itaconic acid production by continuous culture was shown in a packed-bed reactor.
- J. Biotechnol. v.13 Continuous itaconic acid production by immobilized biocatalysts Kautola,H.;N.Vassilev;Y.Y.Linko
- Biotechnol. Lett. v.14 Immobilized Aspergillus terreus in itaconic acid production from glucose Vassilev,N.;H.Kautola;Y.Y.Linko
- Anal. Chem. v.31 Use of dinitrosalicyclic acid reagent for determination of reducing sugar Miller,G.L.
- Kor. J. Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. v.21 Ethanol production by a new method of alginate immobilization Kim,E.Y.;S.W.Kim;K.Kim
- Acta Phytochimica v.5 Uber die production von itaconsaure and mannit durch enien neuen schimmelpilz Aspergillus itaconicus Kinoshita,K.
- Biotechnol. Lett. v.11 Itaconic acid production by immobilized Aspergillus terreus on surcrose medium Kautola,H.;N.Vassilev;Y.Y.Linko
- Biotechnol. Lett. v.7 Itaconic acid production by immobilized Aspergillus terreus from xylose and glucose Kautola,H.;M.Vahvaselka;Y.Y.Linko;P.Linko
- Eur. J. Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. v.18 Production of itaconic acid by A. terreus immobilized in polyacrylamide gels Horitsu,H.;Y.Takahashi;J.Tsuda;K.Kanai;Y.Kawano