- Volume 22 Issue 5
A New Medium for the Selective Isolation of Soil Actinomycetes
토양중 방선균의 선택적 분리를 위한 배지
- Cho, Seong-Hag ;
- Hwang, Cherl-Won ;
- Chung, Ho-Kweon ;
- Yang, Chang-Sul
- 조성화 (건국대학교 농화학과) ;
- 황철원 (농업진흥청 농업유전공학연구소) ;
- 정호권 (건국대학교 미생물공학과) ;
- 양창술 (건국대학교 농화학과)
- Published : 1994.10.01
For the more effective isolation of soil actinomycetes, we have developed HHV (Hair hydrolysate-vitamin) agar medium, containing hair as the sole source of carbon and nitrogen. The HHV agar medium was superior to other media such as colloidal chintin agar, glycerol-arginine agar and starch-casein-nitrate agar, and HV (humic acid-vitamin) agar. The maximum effect of this medium has been shown in hair dry weight 0.4 g/l medium. Of each soil sample, the greatestest number of actinomycetes was isolated from the potato annual planted soil among the tested samp- les. The genus of actinomycetes isolated from the potato annual planted soil sample was identified such 5 group as Stretomyces, Micromonospora, Microbispora, Nocardia and Saccharopolyspora.
Selective isolation of soil actinomycetes;hair solution
- 단백질의 가수분해 한국생화학회;교재편찬위원회(편저)
- J. Ferment. Technol. v.65 Efficacy of artificial humic acid as a selective nutrient in HV agar used for the isolation of soil actijnomycetes Hayakawa,M.;H.Nonomura
- Screening, Classification and Identification of Microbial Products Berdy,J.
- J. Ferment. Tachnol. v.65 Humic acid-vitamin agar, a new medium for the selective isolation of soil actinomycetes Hayakawa,M.;H.Nonomura
- The Merck Index(11th ed.) Melanins Susan,B.