- Volume 22 Issue 5
Isolation and Identification of Lactobacilli from Fermented Sausages
발효소시지로부터 유산생성균의 분리 및 동정
- 고명수 (동남보건전문대학 식품가공과) ;
- 이명섭 (건국대학교 축산가공학과) ;
- 김창한 (건국대학교 축산가공학과)
- Published : 1994.10.01
Lactobacilli proliferating in fermented sausages of the specific ripening conditions were isolated from fermented sausages, manufactured in the absence of an added starter, during ripening under controlled temperature-humidity conditions. Based on morphological, physiological and bio- chemical characteristics and carbohydrate fermentation of isolated strains, three strains of isolates were identified as Lactobacillus curvatus, two strains as Lactobacillus sake. Optimal temperature and pH for growth of isolated strains were 30$\circ$C and pH 6.0~7.0, respectively. These strains were salt tolerant, multiplying in the presense of 6~8% NaCl.
Fermented sausage;stater;Lactobacillus curvatus;Lactobacillus sake
- Food Technol. v.18 Some aspects about using bacteria pure cultures in the manufacture of fermented sausages Niinivaara,F.P.;M.S.Pohja;E.Komulainen
- J. Agr. Food Chem. v.18 Bacterial starter cultures in sausage products Everson,C.W.;W.E.Danner;P.A.Hammes
- Nippon Shokuhin Kogyo Gakkaishi v.31 Medical effect of lactic acid bacteria and a new field of utilization Mitsuoka,T.
- Advanced in Meat Research v.2 Fermented meat and poultry products Bacus,J.N.;A.M.Pearson(ed.)
- Biotechnology v.5 Starter cultures in meat production Liepe,H.U.;H.J.Rehm(ed.);G.Reed(ed.)
- Acta Agralia Fennica v.108 Effect of bacterial inoculation on characteristics and microbial flora of dry sausage Nurmi,E.
- Die Fleischwirtsch. v.59 Differentiation of microorganisms of the family Micrococcaceae isolated from dry sausages Rheinbaben,K.V.;R.Hadlok
- J. Food Prot. v.46 Use of starter cultures in meats Smith,J.L.;S.A.Palumbo
- Bergey’s Manual of Systematic Bacteriology v.2 Genus Lactobacillus Kandler,O;N.Weiss;P.H.A.Sneath(ed.);N.S.Mair(ed.);M.E.Sharpe(ed.);J.G.Holt(ed.)
- Appl. Environ. Microbiol. v.42 Production of Italian dry salami: Effect of starter culture and chemical acidulation on Staphylococal growth in salami under commercial manufacturing conditions Metaxopoulos,J.;C.Genigeorgis;M.J.Fanelli;C.Franti;E.Cosma
- Fleischwirtsch v.67 Starter cultures for dry sausages and raw ham: composition and effect Lucke,F.K.;H.Hechelmann
- U.S. patent. 2,225,783 Sausage treatment Jensen,L.B.;L.S.Paddock
- The Prokaryotes v.2 The genus Lactobacillus Sharpe,M.E.;M.P.Starr(ed.);H.Stolp(ed.);H.G.Truper(ed.);A.Balows(ed.);H.G.Schlegel(ed.)
- Bacteriol. Proc. Pediococcus cerevisiae: starter culture for summer sausage Deibel,R.H.;C.F.Niven
- Die Fleischwirtsch. v.3 Starter cultures in the meat industry Coretti,K.
- Microbiology of Fermented Foods v.2 Fermented sausages Lucke,F.K.;B.B.Wood(ed.)
- Arch. Microbial. v.149 Effect of hematin on the activities of nitrite reductase and catalase in lactobacilli Wolf,G.;W.P.Hammes
- Food Technol. v.35 Use of microbial cultures: meat products Bacus,J.N.;W.L.Brown
- Fleischwirtsch v.65 Turkish style fermented sausage(soudjouk) manufactured by adding different starter cultures and using different ripening temperatures Gokalp,H.Y.;H.W.Ockerman