- Volume 22 Issue 5
Optimizing Conditions for the Growth and Bacteriocin Production of Lactococcus sp.HY 449 Usin Response Surface Methodology
반응표면 분석에 의한 Lactococcus sp. HY 449의 성장 및 Bacteriocin 생산의 최적화
- Kim, Sang-Kyo ;
- Oh, Se-Jong ;
- Lee, Sang-Jun ;
- Baek, Young-Jin ;
- Park, Yun-Hee
- 김상교 (한국야쿠르트 유업(주)연구소) ;
- 오세종 (한국야쿠르트 유업(주)연구소) ;
- 이상준 (한국야쿠르트 유업(주)연구소) ;
- 백영진 (한국야쿠르트 유업(주)연구소) ;
- 박연희 (아주대학교 공과대학 생물공학과)
- Published : 1994.10.01
Bacteriocin-producing lactic acid bacteria, Lactococcus sp. HY 449, was isolated from dairy products. Using response surface methodology, the various concentrations of medium compo- nents (tryptone, glucose, yeast extract, tween 80, and initial pH) were tested to find the optimum conditions for maximum bacteriocin production and growth of Lactococcus sp. HY 449. Central composite design was used to control the concentrations of medium components in the experiment. Bacteriocin production and cell growth of Lactococcus sp. HY 449 were most affected by glucose and yeast extract. Estimated optimum growth conditions of Lactococcus sp. HY 449 were as follows; tryptone 1.08%, glucose 1.129%, yeast extract 0.674%, tween 80 0.11%, and initial pH 7.19. Also estimated optimum conditions for bacteriocin production were tryptone 0.937%, glucose 1.108%, yeast extract 0.163%, tween 80 0.09%, and initial pH 6.98.
- Design and Analysis of Experiments Montgomery,D.C.
- Antimicrob. Agents. Chemother. v.26 Purification and characterization of the Lactobacillus acidophilus bacteriocin lactacin B. Barefoot,S.F.;T.R.Klaenhammer
- Streptococci Skiner,F.A.;L.B.Quesnel
- Response Surface Methodology Myers,R.H.
- Appl. Environ. Microbiol. v.57 Detection and activity of a bacteriocin produced by Leuconostoc mesenteroides Daba,H.;S.Pandian;J.F.Gosselin;R.E.Simard;J.Huang;C.Lacroix
- J. Appl. Bacteriol. v.73 A comparison of factors affecting the production of two bacteriocins from lactic acid bacteria Parnete,E.;C.Hill
- Bioindustry v.6 A natural antimicrobial substance; nisin Jung,D.S.
- 산업미생물학회지 v.22 Lactococcus sp. HY 449가 생산하는 Bacteriocin의 Lactobacillus fermentum IFO 3023에 대한 억제작용 김상교;이상준;백영진;박연희
- 아주대학교 박사학위 논문 김상교
- 산업미생물학회지 v.22 Bacteriocin을 생산하는 Lactococcus sp. HY 449의 분리와 항균특성 김상교;이상준;백영진;박연희
- SAS/GRAPH User’s Guide(Release 6.04 ed.) SAS？ Institute, Inc.
- 실험의 계획과 분석 백운붕
- SAS/STAT User’s Guide(Release 6.04 ed.) SAS？ Institute, Inc.
- Appl. Environ. Microbiol. v.54 Influence of growth conditions on the production of bacteriocin. pediocin AcH by Pediococcus acidilactici H Biswas,S.R.;P.Ray;M.C.Johnson;B.Ray
- Bioindustry v.6 Pediocins: bacteriocins produced by Pediococcus acidilactici. P.pentosaceus. and P.cerevisiae Kim,W.J.
- Bacterial Starter Culture for Food Gilliland,E.S.
- Bacteriocins of Lactic Acid Bacteria Hoover,D.G.;L.R.Steenson
- 산업미생물학회지 v.20 Bacteriocin을 생산하는 Lactococcus sp.1112-1의 배양조건 유진영;이인선;정건섭;최신양;구영조;권동진
- Personal comunication Rheem,S.