- Volume 22 Issue 5
Saccharification Using Pullulanase from Klebsiella pneumoniae
Klebsiella pneumoniae NFB-320이 생산하는 Pullulanase를 이용한 전분당화
- Kwon, Jay-Min ;
- Park, Kyung-Ho ;
- Pek, Un-Hwa ;
- Bai, Dong-Hoon ;
- Yu, Ju-Hyun
- 권재민 (연세대학교 식품생물공학과) ;
- 박경호 (두산기술원) ;
- 백운화 (두산기술원) ;
- 배동훈 (단국대학교 식품공학과) ;
- 유주현 (연세대학교 식품생물공학과)
- Published : 1994.10.01
In order to convert starch to the fermentative sugar, the effect of pullulanase on the saccharification of starch and pullulanase was investigated. The optimum pH and temperature for the enzyme activity of the glucoamylase and the crude pullulanase from Klebsiella pneumoniae NFB-320 were shown to be identical as pH 6.0 and 60$\circC, respectively. The crude pullulanase was stable between pH 5.0~6.5, and up to 40$\circC, whereas the glucoamylase was stable between pH 4.0~6.5, and up to 40$\circC. When pullulanase and glucoamylase were engaged together in the sacchrification of starch, saccharification yield was increased by 3.2% than the yield obtained by glucoamylase, alone. And the two enzymes produced sugar from pulltulan 18 times much higher than the single use of pullulanase.
- Appl. Environ. Microbiol. v.54 Purification and Characterization of thermostable pullulanase from Bacillus stearothermophilus and molecular cloning and expression of the gene in Bacillus subtilis Kuriki,T.;J.H.Park;S.Okada;T.Imanaka
- J. Bacteriol. v.164 Characterization and expression of the structural gene for pullulanase, a maltose-inducible secreted protein of Klebsiella pneumoniae Michaelis,S.;A.P.Pugsley;M.Schwartz
- J. Jpn. Soc. Starch Sci. v.30 A novel Bacillus pullulanaseits properties and application in the glucose syrups industry Norman,B.E.
- 산업미생물학회지 v.15 Klebsiella pneumoniae NFB-320의 pullulanase 유전자의 cloning 유주현;정건섭;공인수;이정기
- Industrial Enzymology : The Application of Enzymes in Industry(1st ed.) Godfrey,T.;J.Reichelt
- Biochem. J. v.122 Enzymic explorations of the structure of starch and glycogen Whelan,W.J.
- Agric. Biol. Chem. v.36 Purification, crystallization and some properties of extracellular pullulanase from Aerobacter aerogenes Ueda,S.;R.Ohba
- 산업미생물학회지 v.13 벼뿌리 부근에 서식하는 질소 고정미생물에 관한 연구 정건섭;민태익;변유량;유주현
- Agric. Biol. Chem. v.47 Debranching enzymes of potato tubers;Ⅰ.purification and some properties of potato isomerase Ishizaki,Y.;H.Taniguchi;M.Nakamura
- Agric. Biol. Chem. v.52 Purification and properties of Bacillus acidopullulyticus pullulanase Kusano,S.;N.Nagahata;Y.Sakano
- J. Biol. Chem. v.160 A new reagent for the determination of sugars Somogji,M.
- Anal. Chem. v.28 Colorimetric method for determination of sugars and related substances Dubois,M.;K.A.Gilles;J.K.Hamilton;P.A.Rebers;F.Smith
- J. Biol. Chem. v.153 A photometric adaptation of the somogyi method for the determination of glucose Nelson,N.
- J. Bacteriol. v.170 New type of pullulanase from Bacillus stearothermophilus and molecular cloning and expression of the gene in Bacillus subtilis Kuriki,S.O.;T.Imanaka
- Biochem. J. v.252 Purification and characterization of a highly thermostable novel pullulanase from Clostridium thermohydrosulfuricum Saha,B.C.;S.P.Mathupala;J.G.Zeikus
- Science v.123 Reagent for differention of 1,4- and 1,6- linked glucosaccharides Schwimmer,S.;A.Bevenew