- Volume 27 Issue 11
From May 1977 to November 1993, 1, 500 cases of open heart surgery were performed under the cardiopulmonary bypass. In 1500 cases of open heart surgery 975 cases[65%] were congenital heart disease and 525 cases[35%] were acquired heart disease. In 975 cases of congenital heart disease, there were 812 cases[83%] of acyanotic congenital heart anomaly and 163 cases of cyanotic congenital anomaly. In 525 cases of acquired heart disease, most cases were valvular heart disease in which 557 valves were implanted. The each operative mortality of congenital and acquired disease was 7.7% and 7.4% respectively and then overall mortality rate was 7.6%. There has been increasing incidence of open heart surgery in infants in recent years. After 1990, 28 cases of infant open heart surgery below the 12month were performed. Most lowest weight was 2, 200g[15 days]. Operative mortality of open heart surgery in infant with weight below the 10kg was very high as a 25.7%.
- 대흉외지 v.24 개심술 1,000례의 임상적 고찰 정정기;오봉석;김상형;이동준
- 대흉외지 v.26 심장수술 1,000례의 임상적 고찰 조광현;황윤호;이양행(등)
- J THorac Cardiovasc Surg v.80 Surgical management for multiple ventricular septal defects James,K.K.;Aldo,R.C.;John,F.K.;Kenneth,E.F.;William,I.N.
- J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg v.75 Tetralogy of Fallot : Choice of Surgical procedure Daily,P.O.;Stinson,E.B.;Griepp,R.B.;Shumway,N.E.
- 대흉외지 v.24 팔로4징증의 근치수술에 대한 임상적 고찰 조광현;황윤호;이양재(등)
- J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg v.84 Determinants of early and late results of repair of atrioventricular septal defects Studer,M.;Blackstone,E.H.;Kirklin,J.W.(et al.)
- Ann Thorac Surg v.33 Double patch technique for correcton of complete atrioventricular canal Moreno-Cabral,R.J.;Shummway,N.E.
- J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg v.99 Two-patch repair of complete atrioventricular septal defect in the first year of life Weintraub,R.G.;Brawn,W.J.;Venables,A.W.;Mee,R.B.B.
- 대흉외지 v.26 Bileaflet mechanical valve의 임상적 고찰 김문환;진성훈
- J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg v.100 Ten-year follow-up after valve replacement with the St. Jude Medical prosthesis in children Harada,Y.;Imai,Y.;Kurowawa,h.(et al.)
- J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg v.92 Jude medical valve replacement Robin,H.K.;Manuel,J.A.;Peter,R.C.
- J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg v.73 Studies of the effects of hypothermia om regional myocardial blood flow and metabolism during cardiopulmonary bypass Buckburg,G.D.;Brazier,J.R.;Nelson,R.L.;Goldstein,S.M.;McConnell,D.H.;Cooper,N.
- J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg v.77 Aproposed solution to the cardioplegic controversy Buckburg,G.D.
- J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg v.76 Advantage of blood cardioplegia over continuous coronary perfusion or intermittent ischemia Follette,D.M.;Mulder,D.G.;Maloney,J.V.;Buckburg,G.D.
- J Thoac Cardiovasc Surg v.78 Preservation of ATP, ultrastruture and ventricular function after aortic cross clamp time and reperfusion; Clinical use of blood cardioplegia Cunningham,J.N.;Adams,P.X.;Knopp,Z.A.(et al.)
- 대흉외지 v.13 냉혈 potassium심정지액을 이용한 심근보호의 실험적 연구 이동준