- Volume 4 Issue 1
We experimented the physical property of the porous concrete by changing the water cement ratio, when the aggregate ratios are 1:5 and 1:7 separately. And then we received the results as follows. The bigger, the coarse grading of the porous concrete is, the more sensitive to the water cement ratio, the porous concrete becomes. And if we think over its compressive strength, the coarse aggregate which has 5-15mm width is most appropriate. So we concluded that when its compressive strength, permeability coefficient and its unit weight are
- J. of ACI Cellular Concrete Valore,C.
- コンクリ一トエ學ハンドプツク 氣泡コンクリ一ト 白山和久
- Pitman Properties of Concrete Neville,A.M.
- J. of ACI No-fine Concrete-It's Properties and Applications Malhotra,V.M.
- Report No, BMS 96, National Bureau of Standards, Superintedent of Documents Properties of a Porous Concrete of Cement and Uniform Sized Gravel Petersen,Perry,H.
- Report on Test Carried Out on No-fine Concrete for Compressive, Transverse and Torsional Strength Boyd,A.F.
- Civil Engineering and Public Works Review v.49 no.579 Long-Term Test on the Strength of No-fine Concrete Sidwell, Harold
- Civil Engineering and Public Works Review v.49 no.576;577;578 The Fire-Resistance of No-fine Concrete Walls Ashton,L.A.;R.H.Bigmore
- Civil Engineering and Public Works Review v.62 no.736 The Behavior of No-fine Concrete Panels as the Infill in Reinforced Concrete Frames Simms,L.G.
- Light-Weight Concrete Short, Andrew;Kinniburgh, William
- Properties of Concrete Neville,A.M.
- Mines Branch Investigation Report NO. IR 74-21, Department of Energy, Mines, and Resources Mechanical Properties and Freeze-Thaw Resistance of No-fine Concrete Malhotra,V.M.
- 土木材料學 구봉근(외 2인)
- CSA Standard A23.4 No-fine Concrete Canadian Standards Association
- 건설재료실험 장동일(외 1인)
- 土質試驗法 林炳祚(외 1인)
- 도로교 표준시방서 대한토목학회
- U. S. Bureau of reclamation : Boulder Canyon Project Final Report, Part Ⅶ, Bull, 4
- 近代統計學의 理論과 實際 鄭英鎭