- Volume 17 Issue 3 Serial No. 36
Chemical Control of Damping-off of Ginseng Caused by Rhizoctomia solani
인삼의 모잘록병 방제에 관한 시험
- Lee C. H. (Research Institute, Office of Monopoly seoul) ;
- Kim H. J. (Research Institute, Office of Monopoly seoul) ;
- Bae H. W. (Research Institute, Office of Monopoly seoul)
- Published : 1978.09.01
1. The trials were planned to test ten different fungicides for the control of ginseng damping off Caused by Rhizoctonia solani in the laboratory and in the field. 2. Fungicidal activity was tested by soil drenching in test tube in the laboratory and with seedlings in t he seedbed naturally and artificially infested with damping-off organisms. 3. Promising chemicals to control damping-off of ginseng without marked phytotoxicity were Homai, Captan, Validamycin and Tachigaren.